Undercover Tourist

ramerjamer

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ordered tickets from them? They seem to be somewhat cheaper than buying directly from DW.

Yes, for the last 3 WDW trips. We had the tickets in hand in 5 days or so, I'll be using them next time unless someone under-bids them.

Bill From PA

Yes. First time to use them, and they are cheaper :thumbsup2 . I even called before ordering online because of questions I had. If you subscribe to a newsletter on another site, you can get another discount with undercover tourist. The newsletter comes out around the 15th of each month. Can I say the site? :confused:
(Mousesavers)

WONDERFUL! That is how I would describe their service. They were fast (we ordered on a Saturday and had the tickets in hand on Thursday). They answered questions we had ahead of time in a very responsive manner. And like mentioned above, if you subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter, there are special offers on the prices of the tickets, making them an even better deal. I give them:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I have no affiliation, but am a VERY satisfied customer!

Excellent-we used UndercoverTourist and being here in the UK we had our tickets about 7 days later.Free delivery,great prices+yes if you sign up to Mousesavers newsletter they send you a newsletter every month with a link to UndercoverTourist for even a few more dollars off.Also real tickets NOT vouchers.x.

Yes - and I'm planning on doing it again this year! Cheaper and quick too!

What they said: cheaper, quick, reliable. They are an authorized Disney ticket broker. If you have time, go to Mousesavers.com, sign up for the newsletter, and after the 15th of the month, you will get the newsletter and find a link to save even more.

Excellent customer service. They also take a photo copy of the back of your tickets before they mail them to you. My ticket was stolen, so I called them and they faxed me the back of the ticket. Disney replaced the stolen ticket with no problems.

Has anyone ordered tickets from them? They seem to be somewhat cheaper than buying directly from DW.

I can't say enough about these guys! Not only is the pricing good, the service is fantastic!

We received our tickets WELL WITHIN the guaranteed time. *AND* when one of our members dropped out of the trip, provided a prompt and understanding refund on the unused ticket.

PLUS ( this didn't happen, but I did clarify with them before purchase ), since they are official tickets, if you happen to lose your ticket, just contact them, and they will arrange with Disney to issue you a new one, ( provided you haven't photocopied them yourself, in which case you can bring the serial number yourself to the ticket booth for re-issuing ).

I just ordered our tickets from them for the first time for our upcoming trip. We ordered them last Friday around 3 and got them in the mail on Monday! :thumbsup2 Can't beat that! I also used the link I received from the newsletter I got from Mousesavers! It's not a HUGE savings for us beings we only did the base MYW tickets...but hey any savings gives me some extra spending money!:cool1:

Love the service. Used it only once thus far but will definitely be using it again.

I used them for our trip next week. Had them in hand in 3 days. I also got an extra discount from the mousesavers news letter. It only comes out on the 15th of the month so if you have time sign up for it and order the tickets after you get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter