Undercover Tourist price keeps going up by $70 when you checkout?

Liquidice

DIS Veteran
So I am trying to buy 6 day WDW park hopper tickets from Undercover Tourist for January 12th, 2020.

The price shows for a 6 day park hopper the price is $465 per ticket. I need to buy 2 tickets. When I add them to my cart, the price shows as $998 (or $499 each). Then if I switch from E-Tickets to Mailed Tickets the price goes down to $930 which is fine.

However, when I go to checkout, the price jumps back up to $998??? Anyone have any ideas? Of course Undercover Tourist is closed right now. I wonder if I order them if I can call tomorrow and get them to fix the price?

BTW- I tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers on my laptop and I made sure adblockers were turned off - not sure what else I could try to make sure it isn't something on my end.

@UnderCoverTourist can you help?

I also tried December 1st 2019 just for the heck of it and this doesn't happen with December.

Last edited:
Hi There

Sorry we have a temporary bug where we shouldn’t allow you to select past Dec 31, 2019.

The dates for january 2020 will be released sometime in the near future (we don’t control that part).

So sorry for the confusion caused but we were and are actively working in a fix right now. I see you DM in my inbox and will reply there too.

Undercover Tourist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter