Undercover tourist or buy directly from Universal, Nasa and Disney tickets??

davidann

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
I am an Italian buying tickets for Universal, Nasa and Disney. Is it safe??? I'd save money on Universal and Nasa tickets.
I need a 2 day with park hopper for Disney and UT only has a 3 day with park hopper, so I guess I will buy directly from Disney.
The prices we see on the Disney EU website are they before taxes or are added on when you enter your credit card??
Does anybody know where I can get a better deal in the EU??
thanks everybody!

The prices we see on the Disney EU website are they before taxes or are added on when you enter your credit card??
I thought it was a requirement in the EU to display consumer prices including tax. Disney UK prices are certainly inclusive.

No idea about UT, but if they cover your country Attraction Tickets might be worth a look.

Hello everyone,
I am an Italian buying tickets for Universal, Nasa and Disney. Is it safe??? I'd save money on Universal and Nasa tickets.
I need a 2 day with park hopper for Disney and UT only has a 3 day with park hopper, so I guess I will buy directly from Disney.
Does anybody know where I can get a better deal in the EU??
thanks everybody!
hello, italian here too:D
did you look on the uk page of the disneyholidays website? Usually they have better prices than the eu site.
for universal, i was looking to the undercover turist but it saved really not that much...tickets are just super expensiv....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter