Undercover Tourist Mousesavers Link--please!!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
I subscribe to Mary's newsletter, and I need to purchase tickets for my mother and father ASAP in light of the pending price increase. I got rid of my latest newsletter as I new I had three more months of newletters before I had to buy tickets! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Please help! A PM would be most appreciated.

I'm in the same boat and desperately searching for that link! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I pasted this at the end of another thread, but sice this seems to be more appropriate, i am putting it here:
Hi,

I was planning to do some more research before buying the tickets, but then I found out that the price is going up tomm. I have joined the mousesaver but by the time I receive this months letter, it will be too late.

Can anyone please forward me the July letter.
My yahoo id is delta_in_tokyo (somehow disboards is not letting me post my complete yahoo e-mail. You may PM me or mail me the link by adding yahoo com at the end of the id)
TIA!!

Walt Disney World ticket prices will go UP on Sunday, August 6. Gate price of 1-Day Base Ticket will go from $63 to $67 (plus tax). All Magic Your Way tickets, No Expiration and Hopping add-ons, Water Park tickets, DisneyQuest tickets and Annual Passes will also go up. This would be a good time to get your tickets! Check out UnderCoverTourist, which is authorized by Disney to sell discounted tickets that are new and genuine. Prices include tax and FREE shipping worldwide.

I also deleted my July Mousesavers newsletter. I would so appreciate the link from the newsletter to order the Ticket Mania tickets. Please pm me! Thank you so very much! :)

oh gosh I too need the newletter...Help me before midnight!!!!!

well darn it all....now, I find out about the price increase, oh well. Could someone please PM me the link from the news letter?
thanks

Brer Rabbit

I PM'd you the Mousesaver Link... hope it goes okay...

I too would love a PM. Even though I missed buying the tickets prior to the increase. I deleted my newsletter, planning to buy the tickets this month. Oh well!

Nursetink and Sammy... I pm'd you the Undercover Tourist link... hope it helps!

Would someone mind pm'ing me the link as well? I signed up for the newsletter but won't get it until around the 15th.

Thanks so much!

Jackie :banana:

The prices through the newsletter link and the Mousesavers website are the same. They are still honoring their earlier prices (i.e. haven't raised them yet).

jeankeri said:
The prices through the newsletter link and the Mousesavers website are the same. They are still honoring their earlier prices (i.e. haven't raised them yet).

The prices through the newsletter link were cheaper for the tickets that we bought. I didn't check all the ticket options, but the tickets I bought were cheaper with the newsletter link than by clicking on the Mousesavers home page, then ticket brokers (in the item about the price increase), then the individual broker links (Undercover Tourist and Ticket Mania). I just confirmed that after reading your post, but I didn't check all ticket options. I imagine it is designed that way to reward the newsletter subscribers, which is why the links are not allowed to be posted.

By the way, the price I paid on Saturday is still showing at Undercover Tourist (through the newsletter link, not the Mousesavers website). They must still have some old tickets left! It might not be too late for any subscribers to get their tickets! :thumbsup2

Would someone mind sending me the link also? I have signed up for subscription but do not want to wait until 8/15 to buy tickets.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter