Undercover Tourise for Tickets?

tjay

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any experience with ordering tickets through this site? How was the shipping?

GREAT! I got the tickets in just a few days. (I ordered a 4-day park hopper in May.) I'll definitely order from them again.

Very good customer service. I have purchased from Undercover Tourist several times. Shipping is fast. I paid for 2 day shipping and got the tickets in 48 hours in New Jersey.

We were thoroughly pleased with our purchase! Tickets were received quickly and without any problems. We'll definitely use them again!

Michelle (the DisneyMomof4) :flower1:

I have not used them yet, but have compared the prices and they came out the best for what I was looking for. I was referred to them by many of my fellow DISers...THANKS GUYS! Just to give you a heads up...Mousesavers also recommends them and if you sign up for their monthly newsletter you can recieve discount codes for UT...That is why I am waiting until the 15th (when the newsletter comes out).

Another positive for UT

They have awesome customer service! Our tickets came faster than the site stated. They seem to have the best prices too so that's a big plus! But, because of past experience with them, even if they were little higher, I'd buy from them anyway!

Thanks for the info! I signed up for the mousesavers newsletter also but I will have to order on the 15th since we leave 8/3 and this is cutting it close!

I was going to mention the MouseSavers website but changed my mind (didn't know if it was allowed or not :confused3 ). I actually ordered mine through their link!

I just ordered them today from UT through Mousesavers (june newsletter) for my trip in August.

Count in another UT fan using the MouseSavers link. (two great sites- along with the Dis, of course! :thumbsup2 ). I highly suggest purchasing large tickets with no exp/park hopping. I have about 5 days left on mine at about $37/day. HUGE savings if you go about every year but not enough to require an AP.

Does anyone have a mousesavers code I could use. I was going to wait until 7/15 for the newsletter but we leave 8/3 and I am afraid I won't get the tickets in time. TIA

They mail the tickets in a plain envelope for security reasons, so don't throw it away thinking it is junk mail!!

And don't open the clear plastic wrap until after you've checked to see that the ticket is accurate. If you do, and the ticket is wrong, you won't be able to get a refund.

I have heard from a friend that used them that they were great. if you sign up for mousesavers by the 15th of this month, you'll also get a discount code to apply towards your tickets. Has anyone had any problems with their passes? Thanks!

After reading a lot on the DIS and doing some research UT was the best deal for tickets we found. Some sites gave a better deal, but S&H and taxes often weren't included when I looked carefully. They came in a plain unmarked envelop (which was a bonus since the kiddies don't know we are going yet :rolleyes1). UT also offers a return policy on the 'unopened' tickets (they cam e sealed in plastic), which a lot of other places didn't. To us that was an added security measure. We didn't have any problems receiving the tickets.

I posted in the thread back on the 9th that I ordered them that day. Well I got them in the mail today. That was fast.

I just ordered my tickets today with my mousesavers link! I took the standard free shipping and they are to be here within 12 days. I will update this when they get here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter