under bed height?

champagne27

Mouseketeer
Forgive me as I'm sure this has been asked but I'm on my phone and it's hard to search :)
Does anyone know the max height of a suitcase that will fit under the bed?
Thanks so much!

I believe I read it's 9" for the Wonder and Magic. You can pick the bed up if it doesn't slide under easily.

We have a set of those suitcases where you can stow a carry-on inside a medium case, inside a large case, and every one of them fit under the bed. I had to lift up the bed a little to slide the big one under, but they all fit well.

I have about the biggest hardsided Delsey suitcare made, it fit under the bed on the Magic no problem, but I did have to lift the bed frame up, because the frame is lower that the box spring.
I know the beds on the Dream have higher frames, but from the photos/artist renderings, it appears you may not be able to lift the frame to squeeze larger suitcases under.
We'll have to wait and hear from the first cruisers to find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter