Undecided About Hotel Reservations

didijo

Earning My Ears
We are a family of six, Me, DH and my 4 kids. My kids are 17, 15, 13, and 4. We have reservations at HIFS, Marriott Horizons, and a 2bed/2 bath unit at Residence Inn. I'm concerned how tight it would be in the HIFS, and if one bathroom would be adequate. I'd appreciate any advice.

thanx a alot!

Didijo, with effectively four full-sized people in your party, I think two rooms will be the minimum you need, wherever you go. The Residence Inn may be your best bet, unless you all get on REALLY well together! I would also be inclined to look at the other Suites properties listed on the Orlando Hotel Discounts links at the top of the page. Good luck!

simon.veness@virgin.net

We have six in our family too - 4 kids ranging from 16 to 6. We shopped around looking for the best deal and the most room, while wanting as many perks as possible. We ended up staying at Fort Wilderness in one of the Wilderness Cabins. For the money, I really thought we got a great deal. We ate in the cabin most meals which saved us a bundle.... especially with two 1/2 grown boys. The rooms (2) were adequate for sleeping - bunk beds, a queen and a murphy bed in the living room.... my younger son slept on the couch the whole time by choice...we weren't in the room other than to sleep and eat anyhow, except for the one night the younger kids stayed in and watched videos while the rest went to Pleasure Island. The housekeeping was excellent considering the mess my kids make, and the bathroom was plenty large enough. The size of the grounds made it possible for the older kids to "get away" from time to time without us worrying. The bus rides were not short, but not uncomfortable either. If you plan on spending a lot of time on the Disney property I would highly recommend the cabins for large families.

s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter