Unclekyle??

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
So where has Unclekyle been??? Is his computer still down??
also havent seen my Sis Nikki_Nikki around either! :( Im iss them both!!

Kyle last posted on 8/4 and that was the first time since he said his apartment's network went down.

Nikki hasn't been on since 7/29 But maybe someone else knows where she is and how she is doing :)

I've been wondering where both of ya'll are! I've missed you and hope life is treating you kindly!

Hey everyone, thanks for caring about Nikki and I. We've both been around, just been very busy. I've been moving to a different apartment the past week and I FINALLY finished today. I only got my internet back a week ago and I just haven't had much time to get on it. I start school in a week so things are really hectic. Nikki has been around, she's just really busy right now too. Thanks everyone for asking! Oh, and Dan...thanks for the voicemail and PMs. :)

I'm here!Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! Everything is fine, just been busy lately. I've missed you all! Thank you Dan for calling me! Sorry I missed your call. :(

Glad to know you are both doing well!!! Was getting a little nervous!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter