Unbelievable, Womens Clothing deal

Thanks, OP! I received my order today and was very pleased. I bought two shirts and two pairs of pants for $25.99 including shipping. :goodvibes

Thanks OP!!!!!!!!! My order is scheduled to be delivered today and I can't wait to get home from work. 3 pair of jeans and 3 pair of pants for $38.99. Can't beat that!

Thanks OP my order is scheduled to be delivered today!!!

For those who already received theirs...good quality, standard quality, or poor quality??? My mother didn't want to order because she was not certain about the quality.

I ordered a pair of jeans, tank top, sandals, skirt all for $25.99!!! I can't wait to see the items...:dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am pleased with everything except the shoes. The shoes are too tight, but they are leather, so maybe I can stretch them out????

I found a couple of the jackets ran a little large. thankfully I am trying to lose weight and ordered what I thought would be a size smaller, but they fit now and are just a little snug, so perfect for the next month or two.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality to be honest.

Dawn

Decent quality. Of the three pair of jeans that I ordered, one is pretty thin, but the other two are regular jean material. Of the three pair of pants I ordered, one is a little big on me but that's not a reflection on quality, just sizing. If anyone is considering ordering, you might want to order a size lower in the S/M/L stuff. Thanks again OP!!!!

Thanks for the comments.. I have 2 packages comming today, and one for earlier next week. I orderd shoes, 1/2 size larger so maybe they will fit. Hopefully the jackets/tops will fit. Thanks OP!

Got my order today...

I am 5'7" and I think the sweaters are a little short, but the quality is good. I was suprised at how soft the sweaters are and that they are 70% silk....for $5. I wouldn't have bought the clothes if they weren't $5 each, but I am quite satisfied with my purchase.

I found the jeans material of a decent quality. I actually need good, sturdy jeans to wear. They don't have to be too stylish as they will be getting clay & glazes all spattered all over them, but they do have to stand up to wear & tear. As long as they weren't peg leg, Mom jeans, I was going to be happy for the $5 price.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter