Un-Tangled-Getting My Life Back....PTR!! TR Started! 5/30

Millie12591

DIS Veteran
"This is the story of how I died....." It's a good story, so don't think you need to look for another PTR that fast!! :laughing:

Okay, so I didn't really die per se, but pretty much had given up on life as fully able bodied person. More on this later. :)

This trip is about LIFE!! And life more abundantly!! Which has been a promise given to me a long time ago, a promise I had come to think didn't apply to me any longer. :rolleyes: Again...more on this later. :goodvibes

I am a believer. I won't try and convert anyone :laughing:, I promise, but I do speak of it as it pertains to my life from time to time. :) I am as real as it gets, I make mistakes, get pissy and a let bad words slip from time to time (but not on here) :rolleyes1 and I am far from being perfect. I just don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm some goody-goody who isn't relatable, far from it really. :rotfl:

I've never written a PTR before, so let's get some other things out of the way about me....
I stink at grammar, I probably have punctuation in all the wrong places or not at all. :laughing: I'm sure I make many other grammatical errors, (spelling :rolleyes:) as I'm sure Ms. Smidgy would point out if the great Nebo were writing this. :laughing: But in all honesty..... I just don't care. :laughing: If I don't get this out of the way I'll sit for many, many hours fretting over my grammar and will never get any where with this PTR. I'll just write what's in my head and heart and hope for the best. :upsidedow

I also probably won't do a lot of the typical things a lot of others do in a PTR or TR, such as games. But then again, who knows?!? I could change my mind! :goodvibes I will tell you who I am and who are the other leading characters are in my PTR aaaaaaand beyond that...I'm not rightly sure!! :laughing:

I'll more than likely do some of this PTR in backstory since a lot has happened already, so bare with me. I'm a girl of details (what girl isn't) so I might get a little wordy at times. :goodvibes

I need to learn how to do links (so I can spare y'all of that mess), so I'll learn that, do my workout and come back and do introductions and give you some low downs on some of what's been planned already!! :woohoo:

Hey Sweetie. I'm here but reading later once the kiddies go to bed.

Hi! I saw the link on Facebook and decided to join in.

The name MAROO caught my eye! I am eager to see if it is THE Maroo!! I am a believer of miracles and this looks like it might have some of that in there as well...and your avatar is often my go-too princess pic, one of my faves. Eager to see what unfolds here....

:goodvibes Welcome, sweetie!!! So glad you are here Michelle.

The name MAROO caught my eye! I am eager to see if it is THE Maroo!! I am a believer of miracles and this looks like it might have some of that in there as well...and your avatar is often my go-too princess pic, one of my faves. Eager to see what unfolds here....

Judy is here!!! You're right it is THE Maroo, she's going on this trip too, so glad you are along for the ride. My story will possibly be inspiring to some (I hope), maybe considered a miracle. :goodvibes Certainly a BIG GUY upstairs thing. :yay: :dance3: :yay:

Checking in from the road. Glad to be here

My lovely friend Patricia is here!! :hug: And from the road no less!! :laughing: Is there anything you can't do, girl?!? :goodvibes

joining in :dance3:

Jennifer!!! :yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

party::welcome:party:

To all y'all!! :goodvibes

Subbing.

I enjoy TR's with a back story. It somehow seems appropriate for a Disney trip.

Never mind the grammar, just write what's on your heart.

Looking forward to it!

Okay! So I'm still trying to figure out the chapter links thing (which I think I figured out) and I did do my workout but haven't done my introductions as of yet. :scared:

Since it's the weekend and my FIL is here in town I feel I better put off the introductions until the beginning of next week. :) I might be able to sneak off on my own to write, but for sure the start of next week.

I know not a lot of people don't really read/post over the weekend so maybe y'all will be okay with me putting this off until then. :goodvibes

Have a great weekend!! :upsidedow

I couldn't ignore all the bat signals on FB! Can't wait to hear what you three ladies and Mackie have planned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!