*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion Sept 9-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you sister. I'm happy to help where useful. If there's a way to make me a mod for this thread only, maybe that could help with having a web-wing-gal for ya?
(Does the UK have "wingman" as a phrase? We say that to indicate a helpmate in various situations, usually a pub, but doesn't have to be a pub. Now I sound awkward.... well, I am, though. Been a looong day of appointments...) Anyhoooo, I'm thinking positively that YOU are coming, that my Mom will have even-keel health enough for me to come, and I'll get to meet your friend afan who posted upthread. ALL the peoples to come to DIS reunion who want to be there. *positive vibes* :cutie:
oh MY GOSH - I hope they open up the border ... we want to see you Kate.

Lol Tiggerette we use wingman in the UK as well. Not sure it we can have 2 mods I’m not that techie.

but I’m happy to run it at the moment, just want to plan as I know I’ll be too upset to continue it if I can’t go:eek:

Thanks everyone for the support and I am staying positive!!

my travel company said they will let me know a month before if I can/can’t go, which takes me to the 7th August so make sure you all keep everything crossed.

Or if any of you are mates with Old pressie Joey B, could you ask him very nicely to open up for me as I am doubled jabbed:rotfl2:

Last edited:
my travel company said they will let me know a month before if I can/can’t go, which takes me to the 7th August so make sure you all keep everything crossed.

Or if any of you are mates with Old pressie Joey B, could you ask him very nicely to open up for me as I am doubled jabbed:rotfl2:

crossing EVERYTHING!!!!

jimmymc - AKL Jambo House, 9/8-9/12, solo trip

Attending Boo Bash on Sept 10

I'll be at Universal Portofino Bay, Sept 6-8

I'm not sure where I'll start, but I will be ending Wednesday night at Epcot to watch Epcot Forever.

I set my Saturday park reservation to Studios, but I'm flexible and can hop somewhere after hopefully an early morning boarding pass.

Also I have a Magic Kingdom reservation for Thursday, I might hop over between some of the presenters and the evening shows.

I see on the GKTW Event website that the auction room "will remain open to DIS Family Reunion guests and the general public for the duration of the event."

Does this mean that non-ticket holders will be able to check out the auction? That is a great idea to raise even more money by expanding the radius to non-ticket holders!

I see on the GKTW Event website that the auction room "will remain open to DIS Family Reunion guests and the general public for the duration of the event."

Does this mean that non-ticket holders will be able to check out the auction? That is a great idea to raise even more money by expanding the radius to non-ticket holders!

The auction will all be online so people not at the convention or even in Florida can bid and get items shipped to them.

Hey everyone. I haven't posted on the boards in like 200 years, but I want to follow along!

Staying offsite (Storey Lake) from 9/3 - 9/12

Boo Bash 9/7
AK/Epcot 9/8
MK 9/9
Epcot 9/10

I will absolutely be at Trader Sam's at some point, possible the night of 9/8.

@TresGriffin as I mentioned in chat today, I'm interested in the Wine Bar George Brunch on the 11th... as long as it's too not early haha.

I'll be staying at the Pop from 9/8-9/12

I'm thinking about doing a brunch Saturday at Wine Bar George at Disney Springs. If anyone wants to join me, let me know! I'll probably book the reservation in a few weeks.

I have an ADR at Wine Bar George on 9/11 at 10:30 for brunch with my bf! Let me know what time you're planning on going.

Hello Kate and everyone! Thank you for organizing this awesome thread!
My name is Tracee Yvette Millard, Esq (aka Mickey is My Spirit Animal)! I am a Newbie to DISBoards, Patreon, and I have never attended a DIS Family reunion due to my military obligations! Notwithstanding, I am attending both the reunion and the Boo Bash on the 10th!
I am staying at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek (I own there), which is quasi on/offsite from September 8-12, 2021! I am also traveling solo! We just returned from WDW (July 10-17) and had dinner with Pete and the awesome team at the Wave (July 15)! I’m looking forward to meeting my new Fam! Kate, please add me to all lists and festivities! 🥳🥰👸🏽

Friday 10th Boo Bash (attendees)

K8Davies
EE_Mom
Tiggerette
JKeenz
GAN
Purple Komodo and Friend
Bartleyosu
Jimmymc
Mickey is My Spirit Animal (Tracee)*

I am sadly not attending (we are missing it by mere days!) but you bet if I were there I would be the one you would see running after Jodi's performance to Ashley's panel! Wouldn't miss either of them!

I would be the one you would see running after Jodi's performance to Ashley's panel! Wouldn't miss either of them!
Trust me there will be a lot of us making that mad dash. But -- how long are the presentations? I know we have a schedule, but not how long each speaker/ presentation lasts. Is it even possible to go from Jodi Benson's performance to hear Ashley?
Knowing how long the presentations are would also help me to plan lunch and dinner breaks, as well as which presentations I want to go to.
Can anyone post that information?

Hello Kate and everyone! Thank you for organizing this awesome thread!
My name is Tracee Yvette Millard, Esq (aka Mickey is My Spirit Animal)! I am a Newbie to DISBoards, Patreon, and I have never attended a DIS Family reunion due to my military obligations! Notwithstanding, I am attending both the reunion and the Boo Bash on the 10th!
I am staying at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek (I own there), which is quasi on/offsite from September 8-12, 2021! I am also traveling solo! We just returned from WDW (July 10-17) and had dinner with Pete and the awesome team at the Wave (July 15)! I’m looking forward to meeting my new Fam! Kate, please add me to all lists and festivities! 🥳🥰👸🏽

Friday 10th Boo Bash (attendees)

K8Davies
EE_Mom
Tiggerette
JKeenz
GAN
Purple Komodo and Friend
Bartleyosu
Jimmymc
Mickey is My Spirit Animal (Tracee)*

I'm in for Boo Bash 9/10.

Hello!
We will be there!
Me (Becky) and My Husband, Jeff
Also my Mom and Dad
Staying at SSR 9/8-9/12

I'd be up for a visit to the Character Warehouse and a Brunch on Saturday or Sunday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter