*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I am JUST learning about this now (its been a busy 2 weeks) and we would LOVE to be a part of this event!! I am hoping someone could please clarify for me what exactly the event is! I see that the event is August 6-12 with one party at Animal KIndgom on the 10th (for an extra charge). What exactly is the event itself that runs all of these days? I dont know what its about, but I do know we want in!! I am hoping someone could tell me what the registration gets you! Thank you friends!!

Last edited:
Could you please change my information to staying at Contemporary from August 6 - 12. I’m spoiling myself a bit. I’m interested in Yeehaw Bob, HDDR and solo gatherings. I’m also interested in the Disney Springs lunch if done at Raglan Road.
You can use my RL name. Kay-Marie Webster

Last edited:
Hello all! I am JUST learning about this now (its been a busy 2 weeks) and we would LOVE to be a part of this event!! I am hoping someone could please clarify for me what exactly the event is! I see that the event is August 6-12 with one party at Animal KIndgom on the 11th (for an extra charge). What exactly is the event itself that runs all of these days? I dont know what its about, but I do know we want in!! I am hoping someone could tell me what the registration gets you! Thank you friends!!
The event is August 7-11. During those days, there will be various small events happening with members of the podcast team. Examples from past events are drinking around the world showcase with Corey and Julie, a walking tour of Main Street with Craig and Michael, ice cream with Teresa and Kathy, etc.

On August 10, there is the private party from 11pm to 1am. The DIS has rented out Pandora at Animal Kingdom. There will be snacks and a cash bar and you will be able to ride the two rides there as much as you can. And you'll be able to meet and greet the podcast team.

Edited to correct party time

Last edited:

The event is August 7-11. During those days, there will be various small events happening with members of the podcast team. Examples from past events are drinking around the world showcase with Corey and Julie, a walking tour of Main Street with Craig and Michael, ice cream with Teresa and Kathy, etc.

On August 10, there is the private party from 10pm to 1am. The DIS has rented out Pandora at Animal Kingdom. There will be snacks and a cash bar and you will be able to ride the two rides there as much as you can. And you'll be able to meet and greet the podcast team.

I believe it’s just 11 pm to 1 am.

Hello all! I am JUST learning about this now (its been a busy 2 weeks) and we would LOVE to be a part of this event!! I am hoping someone could please clarify for me what exactly the event is! I see that the event is August 6-12 with one party at Animal KIndgom on the 10th (for an extra charge). What exactly is the event itself that runs all of these days? I dont know what its about, but I do know we want in!! I am hoping someone could tell me what the registration gets you! Thank you friends!!

if you haven't already seen the official thread for the event, here's the link.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/20-years-of-dreams-event-official-thread.3712186/
To reserve your spot, you can find the links in that thread.

Last edited:

Just to add to what @disneyholic family shared - there is the official thread for signing p for the event and the party ... that is also where smaller official events will be added (we don't know details but will be like the ideas @disneysteve shared)

This thread is for the planning of *Un*Official events - so meetups that we are planning ourselves that team members may or may not attend ... right now we are just collecting ideas and keeping track of who is attending and where they are staying (see the first few posts of this thread). Really these are just events for Disney and DIS fans to get together and have fun together

I'm in wdw so I still need to go back and look at the updated list but I'd like to suggest breakfast at garden grill for a solo meet up since character meals can be harder when you're alone. Plus I haven't done that one yet and want to :D

I am on the road right now so will look to add this one later today or tomorrow when I can get to my computer

I have done breakfast at Garden Grill and it is sooooo good - Mickey Waffles with Nutella ganache for the win!

And great idea to organize a character meal for solo travelers!

Just booked at the Pop with my wife (Grace)! 8/6-8/15.

Interested in the Universal and the Disney Tours group. How do we sign up or get our names on the list?

Thanks for everything! First time posting but long time listener from CA.

Welcome!

I’ve added your info and notes your interest in those two events

For now we are just gathering info on which types of events people have interest in - as we get close and we see some more info for other “official” events we will start forming up details and asking for more commitment from people

Hi everyone. I’ll be traveling solo and staying at Pop Century 8/6-13. I’m interested in Bucket Crawl, Pre-party meetup (either in the park or AKL), hoop Dee Doo, Illuminations (or whatever it will be in 9 months) and Yehaa Bob. Can’t wait!!

I am on the road right now so will look to add this one later today or tomorrow when I can get to my computer

I have done breakfast at Garden Grill and it is sooooo good - Mickey Waffles with Nutella ganache for the win!

And great idea to organize a character meal for solo travelers!
Please add me to the list for this one! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter