Ummm...WOW!!

patchchild

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Shorties of th
I'm not sure I even have the words to write this. To begin with...

Thank You!

I got the card and gift from everyone today and both my husband and I are totally speechless. So is Owen, by the way, but that's a little more normal. Things have been rough around here since we found out about Owen's hearing loss, especially all of the additional expenses that come with it. Owen had a pair of appointments today with two types of audiologists and both were very positive. His hearing aids are giving him just what he needs and he's a wonderfully cheerful, responsive baby. It's great to know that things are going well for him.

I really don't know what to say, thank you doesn't seem large enough but it's the best we have.

Thank you all,
Joy, Alex, and Owen

DSCF3818.jpg

DSCF3855.jpg

You are so welcome.. it was something we could do to help out one of our own.... That's how you know you have cyber sisters. they've always got your back when you least expect it.:hug: :grouphug:. So, when are you sending my nephew with me?? I so want him... I'll even fly out and get him!!! He is just absolutely adorable!!!!

he's beautiful Joy and really changing fast!!!
You are so welcome and we were so glad to help!
Oh and on some of the coupon websites I see coupons for batteries all the time. Next time I'm printing I'll print some for you.

Owen is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing a picture. I am thankful to hear that things are going well!:goodvibes Now you know you won't need a reminder that you have a great big family here anytime you need us!:)

He is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing those pictures. I'm so glad that we could do a little to help you out.
S :)

He is growing so fast!
Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Glad we could help in a small way. Wish we were closer so we could come give you rest breaks.

I have to keep coming back in to see the baby!! He is a cutie.. makes me want another.. The kids have been enjoying his pictures too!! :)

He is a cutie.. makes me want another..

Me too. But that ship sailed almost nine years ago...it would take an act of God at this point for me to get pregnant!;)

Patchchild- what a handsome little man you have! Glad to be of help!:)

you are very welcome. it's just a little something attached to a great big hug! we were all so happy to help. what an adorable little boy he is. thank you so much for sharing the pics with us. enjoy every second of it.

The minute I saw your subject title, I smiled, by the first sentence I was tearing up. I am such a sap!

Owen is beautiful. What a precious gift. Thanks for sharing his picture. I LOVE his tye dyed shirt! What a sharp dressed man.:cool1:

He is beautiful! If you can't count on your friends, who can you count on?

Hope it helps. Big thoughts for you and that beautiful boy. :goodvibes

Your very welcome!!!! Hope it helps out and so glad to hear that he is doing so well!!!! :goodvibes

Great pics!!! Remember his cyber Aunties love him!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter