Um...ok can I go back now???

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
After our first cruise I just wanna go back!!!
I know you all said this is addicting but I didnt realize how much of an addiction it really is!!!
But I like it!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid!!! It's very addicting J.

We still have over 100 days til our first Disney Cruise and we are actively planning our second cruise now!!! It's because of these dog gone boards!!!! I am addicted to reading everything here! And it makes me sooo anxious to go I can't stand it!!! This time it's a 3nt.land/4nt sea plan because we are taking our 3 yr old DGD and it's her 1st cruise, not too sure how she'll do, but in 2005 we are doing a 7 or 10 nt. with the whole gang. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!! Did I mention I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

as everyone read...BF wasnt very into it...until we got there...he even admitted to reading the passporter while I was sleeping!!! I'm still working on my trip report...it looks like I've typed so fast my grammer is terrible...but I'm sure you all understand!!!

Isn't this the most wonderful thing to be addicted to? :hyper:

Hmmm...I guess it's also an expensive addiction, as well....BUT WELL WORTH IT!!! :goodvibes

Are we there yet, Papa Smurf?

Originally posted by EmmasGrammy
We still have over 100 days til our first Disney Cruise and we are actively planning our second cruise now!!! It's because of these dog gone boards!!!! I am addicted to reading everything here! And it makes me sooo anxious to go I can't stand it!!! This time it's a 3nt.land/4nt sea plan because we are taking our 3 yr old DGD and it's her 1st cruise, not too sure how she'll do, but in 2005 we are doing a 7 or 10 nt. with the whole gang. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!! Did I mention I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Please stay away from the slide that leads into the Mickey Pool on the ship, know what I mean!!! You are such a "good sport" EmmasGrammy!!!

The whole Disney, Disney Cruise, Florida thing has got me hooked!

Every time I go down there, I tell everyone it's the last trip.

I think I'm usually booking another one within a month :teeth:

Some day, maybe I'll see the rest of the US! LOL

Okay, only two days left. :(

I need help from past cruisers.

Where is a good place to hide?;)

I don't want to leave..........

If you could "borrow" a set of clothes from your room steward, and are willing to work your buns off from 9am to 2pm (just so you fit in) you might be able to swing a "hiding" out on the ship untill the next cruise starts.

An alternative route is to NOT trim your fingernails so that you can get a good grip on the railing or deck as they are draging you off of the ship.

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Please stay away from the slide that leads into the Mickey Pool on the ship, know what I mean!!! You are such a "good sport" EmmasGrammy!!!

:laughing: Andy!

<font color=fuchsia>You are a great sport</font><font color=teal> EmmasGrammy</font><font color=fuchsia> and I wish we were cruising when you are! I do hope you post more and write a trip report when you get back. </font>

Emmasgrammy, you are now a famous member of our boards. We will always love to read about your adventures. They seem to be a little more "exciting" than the rest of ours. Keep 'em coming! ::yes:: :teeth:

You guys are making me blush (again). Veranda Man you made me laugh so loud I woke up my DH!! I promise I won't do the Mickey slide, although I must admit I was a little disappointed to see that it was just for the kids!!!

I wish that I could do a cruise with all you good folks!!! I am working hard trying to convince DH to be flexible about dates for our next crusie so I can meet up with you all!!!

EmmasGrammy

Lynn,

I hear you about not wanting to leave. Tears were streaming down my face tonight at Disney Dreams. They had better open up the summer bookings for 2005 soon. The only saving grace I had the previous years was going home and resetting my countdown timers. I have 2 on my home computer, one at work, and of course the one here on the DIS boards.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter