Ultimate VIP tour at sea world

MC0810

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done the ultimate vip tour at sea world? It's a private 8 hour tour that we booked. Any tips, reviews on this experience would be greatly appreciated.

I did it in Sea World in San Diego in 2019, and I think it is similar there to Orlando. I think we did the middle tour, not the most expensive one.
The main benefit (at the time, I don't know how Covid effects this), is that you got to choose which animals you wanted to have a private tour with. At the time, there were 6 total tours to choose from, and we got to choose 5 of them. You got private tours for those. The rides are fine and the seating for shows are fine.. The food was just regular park food for me, but I think the most expensive tour gets you better meal.

The interesting thing for me is that at least for my tour, all the rides that we would want to do were done AFTER the tour ended (that is because there just isn't enough time to do the rides and see all the animal tours). So we just got into the normal express line (quick queue). I am not sure if the ultimate one you do the rides during the tour.

We did one show during the VIP tour, and we could get in the "quick queue" lines for the other shows after the tour ended.

So if you care about seeing all the animal tours, it's worth it, but if you are only there for rides, then it is not.

The guide was very friendly and helpful and had lots of knowledge about the park.

The San Diego one is here, however I am not sure if it is running now:
https://seaworld.com/san-diego/experiences/private-tours/they list a 2, 4, or 6 hour tour.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. In orlando they only offer the 8 hour tour. Includes a restaurant as well called sharks underwater grill. The description on the vip tour on their site overall though isn't very detailed.

I did the tour last month for my birthday. It was all 3 feed booths (rays, sea lions, and sharks), a mini sea lions tour, a mini killer whales tour, a penguin encounter, a dolphin encounter, visiting the Manta and JTA aquariums, walking through the penguin exhibit in Antarctica, walking through Shark Encounter, Reserved Seating for all 3 shows, and lunch at Shark's

I did the tour last month for my birthday. It was all 3 feed booths (rays, sea lions, and sharks), a mini sea lions tour, a mini killer whales tour, a penguin encounter, a dolphin encounter, visiting the Manta and JTA aquariums, walking through the penguin exhibit in Antarctica, walking through Shark Encounter, Reserved Seating for all 3 shows, and lunch at Shark's
Thank you so much. Did someone contact you before the tour? Were there other groups with you during the animal encounters. Was the lunch at sharks at anytime you wanted and was it a more limited menu? Also how would you rate the tour overall?

Thank you so much. Did someone contact you before the tour? Were there other groups with you during the animal encounters. Was the lunch at sharks at anytime you wanted and was it a more limited menu? Also how would you rate the tour overall?

I received an email before the tour. It was just my group for all but the dolphin encounter (there were other groups there for that one). The tour guide had scheduled the lunch time, but I'm sure it could be adjusted if need be (there were a few options to choose from for ap, entree, and dessert). And overall- I would definitely do the tour again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter