UK to Barcelona

Lewis

Earning My Ears
Looking for flights from the UK and it seems only easyjet fly to that city. is there any other airport near Barcelona and the port?

Hi. Im in the UK. We're flying Ryan Air to Reus. It's about an hour away (salou) but we have relatives that are going to pick us up at Reus and take us to the port the next day.
The flights are £29.99 one way per person plus £15 for bags. :)

what about

Bournemouth - Girona (Barcelona)
Total Price: 139.96 GBP

Easy jet from lgw to Barcelona was £260
BA £607.20

what about

Bournemouth - Girona (Barcelona)
Total Price: 139.96 GBP

Easy jet from lgw to Barcelona was £260
BA £607.20

I flew to that airport before, for another destination and imho its quite a long way away, and any amount saved on airfare, is lost on transfers to Barcelona.

Barcelona airport has taxis buses and trains to the city

I have seen cheaper BA fares from London City airport to Barcelona.

what is the london city code for searching is it LON

and what is the address for the dock that you board. disney site does not show it.

what is the london city code for searching is it LON

and what is the address for the dock that you board. disney site does not show it.

Dont need a code just go to the BA website and put in either all London airports or London city.

PORT; Moll D'Adossat terminal, to the south of Barcelona.
DSCF2454.jpg

DSCF2593.jpg

Google (Maps) Barcelona and look at the bottom, (South).

Well
Girona, Catalonia, Spain to Barcelona is
102 km so 70 miles.

it will cost save me £120 plus £70 parking at lgw to goto b,mouth to Girona will it cost me more then £150 return with a taxi?

Andrew DEREK thanks for posting the pics. How does one actually get to the passenger terminal? My sister in law will be driving us. Do we have to get special transport to the terminal or can cars just drive up? How do we get to the ship? Sorry but Im a virgin cruiser here. A bit ignorant to the ways of the cruising world.

Well
Girona, Catalonia, Spain to Barcelona is
102 km so 70 miles.

it will cost save me £120 plus £70 parking at lgw to goto b,mouth to Girona will it cost me more then £150 return with a taxi?

Yes.... 70 miles away!!!!

Good luck on the taxi!

Andrew DEREK thanks for posting the pics. How does one actually get to the passenger terminal? My sister in law will be driving us. Do we have to get special transport to the terminal or can cars just drive up? How do we get to the ship? Sorry but I'm a virgin cruiser here. A bit ignorant to the ways of the cruising world.

Its very well signposted, if you didn't have a car there is a port shuttle, but unless things have changed you can drive up and drop off, near the port, taxis and coaches get closer.

Follow the photo I posted above, the road that goes over the bridge to the terminal, and also that google map. The port is signposted from the motorway, B10, bottom left in my photo, and it will say Disney Magic, but you will not be able to miss it.

Oh I see. I was under the impression the pax terminal was a good distance away from where DCL is docked. OK as long as I know we can get there without too much hassle it will give me one less thing to worry about.
cheers.

Oh I see. I was under the impression the pax terminal was a good distance away from where DCL is docked. OK as long as I know we can get there without too much hassle it will give me one less thing to worry about.
cheers.

Its very easy to get to, use the Grand Marina hotel as a landmark as well, you will not have any problem, in 07 from central City took me 10 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter