UK reservation number for online adrs?

lizjane

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We booked our hotel and tickets, with free ddp, through the UK Disney site (Beach Club:banana:). I have just gone onto the US site to try and "retreive the booking" so that I can make ADRs on the DDP, but it won't recognise the reference number:confused3 Does anyone know a way round this or do you have to book all your ADRs over the phone? We're not going till August so this is all theoretical at the moment.I know I can't actually do the adrs yet. Getting a bit ahead of myself '*** we're so excited:cheer2:

Hi
I am in the same position as you, I don't leave till September 2010 and I am already getting excited and thinking about ADRs! The problem is that the US reservation system has a different confirmation number linked to your booking - the US confirmation number is 12 digits long, and it's this one you need to make online ADRs (though you can make ADRs on the phone using the UK reference).

Go to the US website and follow the Contact Us link at the bottom. Fill in their online enquiry form, giving your UK reference number and details of the booking (resort name, arrival date, name of lead passenger) and ask if they can give you your 12-digit confirmation number for online ADRs.

I emailed them yesterday and they were very quick getting back to me with a helpful email.

Happy planning!

i booked online adrs this year without the us reservation number so you dont need it to book them

You only need your US reference if you want to book online and take advantage of the +10 or you are on the DDP and have meals that would need to be paid for at the time of booking (dinner shows or CRT)

Hi
I am in the same position as you, I don't leave till September 2010 and I am already getting excited and thinking about ADRs! The problem is that the US reservation system has a different confirmation number linked to your booking - the US confirmation number is 12 digits long, and it's this one you need to make online ADRs (though you can make ADRs on the phone using the UK reference).

Go to the US website and follow the Contact Us link at the bottom. Fill in their online enquiry form, giving your UK reference number and details of the booking (resort name, arrival date, name of lead passenger) and ask if they can give you your 12-digit confirmation number for online ADRs.

I emailed them yesterday and they were very quick getting back to me with a helpful email.

Happy planning!

Thank you, I'll try that today:thumbsup2 Glad I'm not the only one getting excited way too early:cheer2:

If you can't wait for an email response you can phone Disney UK. Since they changed their phone system, you no longer seem to be kept on hold for half an hour to get through. I rang them up and asked for my US reservation no. and they just gave it to me straight over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter