Ugly Betty / Robin Hood

I don't watch Ugly Betty, but I'm a huge fan of Robin Hood :thumbsup2 Hopefully Spooks will be back on soon too

Mandy :)

Kids love Robin hood and Spooks is back a week on Tuesday at 9pm.

Waterloo road is back next week for 20 parts, like Grange hill for Adults with Neil Morrisey in it!

Waterloo road is back next week for 20 parts, like Grange hill for Adults with Neil Morrisey in it!

I agree Andrew, Waterloo Road is another fave for me, though it's a shame some of the regular cast have left - but I think that Neil Morrisey will make a good addition :thumbsup2

I agree Andrew, Waterloo Road is another fave for me, though it's a shame some of the regular cast have left - but I think that Neil Morrisey will make a good addition :thumbsup2

I understand the idea is to extend it up like Holby City for longer and longer runs this one is now 20 long. My kids love it.

I just hope the BBC will chop 'THE ONE (VIEWER) SHOW' at 7pm, bring back, Holiday, Ground force, Changing rooms,

I'll be watching all if not Most of those, not to Mention Top Gear is back today.. :woohoo:

I thought Robin Hood was great last night - and that Keith Allen is the best baddie (and campest) on telly :thumbsup2

I must remind hubby to tape it for me next week when I'm at the 'Girly Meet'

I thought Robin Hood was great last night - and that Keith Allen is the best baddie (and campest) on telly :thumbsup2

I must remind hubby to tape it for me next week when I'm at the 'Girly Meet'

It was good, by the way there is a repeat on BBC1 on Sundays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter