Ugh! What's going on with the ADR system?

Can I just vent one more time...now that I'm fully awake and going about my day I'm getting more and more annoyed that I actually had an 8:40 p.m and 2:40 p.m ADR that I found for S220 yet when I clicked on the time, instead of taking me to the confirmation page, it just kept 'thinking' and then disappeared!!! 😡😡😡

Then I went to Chrome and Samsung browsers and then my laptop Chrome and of course between Stitch and 'someone ate this page' error, and just continual failing to load pages I couldn't find anymore availability!

I keep going into MDE and looking at my plans as if one of the two will just magically show up there!!! It's hard to believe, even with the anticipation of S220, that there were that many people to snag every lunch and dinner reservation for a 60 day period in 10 minutes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter