Uggggg....

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
I am on spring break this week and don't have to go into work until 1:00 this afternoon so I get up an hour ago, get dressed, grab my water bottle to head out to our national park (5 1/4 mile trail).... do you see where I'm going with this???? I go up the steps of my apartment, look outside and it's pouring !!!! Why, oh why, did I not look out the window first :confused:

I know...it's cold and rainy BUT think how nice and warm it's supposed to be tomorrow! :cool:

It has been rainy and dreary hear also. If it isn't too cold and come down to hard I would still walk....that is just me. It is suppose to be rainy here into the weekend:rolleyes: I really want to get outside this weekend.

I am also bad for not looking before getting ready to head outside.

I would go ahead and walk too. As my mother would say, "you won't melt, you know." ;)

I would but it's coming down pretty hard.... doesn't look like it's going to let up so I went to the gym instead - my 2nd Curves workout!!! There's always tomorrow!!!

How's the weather today? Better, I hope!!! Hang in there! I hope you are able to sneak in a nice walk in the park soon!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter