UFC Fight: Justin Bieber vs. Tom Cruise

Wasn't this first mentioned about a month ago? And then Bieber chickened out, saying he was only kidding?

Wasn't this first mentioned about a month ago? And then Bieber chickened out, saying he was only kidding?

Well Bieber just called out Tom Cruise again a few days ago. So I don't think he's chickened out, but he should, because Cruise would kill him.

While young Bieber can be irritating he has at least not handed his brain over to a cult. Neither has the boy left a child without a father because of his stupid cult. An organization with such a history of abuse to children and those who have a mental illness should not be registered as a religion its a cult pure and simple.

well-that-escalated-e7pq1p.jpg

I think Cruise would beat him because Beiber's ego would get in the way. (not that they don't both have an ego, he just has a bigger one).

Honestly it would take a lot of training for a true fight and Dana White is only looking at the $$$$. I mean, why else would two untrained fighters be a part of the "biggest pay per view". He did the same thing with CM Punk. He knew the pay per view would sell and it did. Punk did train for a long time, but he wasn't ready especially to face the person he did. White just wanted CM Punk's name. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike White for that; I mean its what he does but its not about the competition, its about the money.

I know nothing about UFC or similar types of fights (mixed martial arts, etc.)

Are those on the level or staged like WWE and other professional wrestling?

They are actual fights. Not scripted like WWE.

Some of the promos before the fights aren't scripted but the "act" is a bit exaggerated. Ronda Rousey and Conner McGregor are big personalities that used to come off as very egotistical to say the least. Ronda has carried that persona over to WWE and it is said that its just that, a persona.

They should just stick to the bottle cap challenge. My money's on Tom Cruise, he does his own stunts, I'm not sure what JB does other than sit there trying to look tough.

I know nothing about UFC or similar types of fights (mixed martial arts, etc.)

Are those on the level or staged like WWE and other professional wrestling?

The outcome of the fights aren't pre determined like the WWE. They really do fight. But the pre fight hype is similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter