UBER XL ?

TraceyDisney2008

Mouseketeer
We are 5 adults with 5 large suitcases and 5 backpacks will we fit in a Uber xl or should I start looking into something else?
We would be traveling from LAX to Candlewood Suites in Anahiem.

Have you looked at the potential cost? Something like lansky might be about the same price and they let you stop for groceries.

Uber was $50
For me last week Thursday at 3 pm

Could be tight...only requirement for XL is a third row of seats...while you may get a mini van or large SUV, we have gotten a few XL's that you could barely squeeze on adult into the third row which left no room for luggage...has become a bit of a crapshoot on what qualifies which has been diluting their brand as unreliable for when you truly need a XL vehicle IMO.

Now if you call for an Uber SUV...that would be fine...but much more pricey.

Just to mention, we went to use Uber last week, no XL to be had. We were going from LAX to Harbor Dr hotel at 2:30 on a Wednesday. Only option was Regular Uber. Couldn't choose XL. We had a heck of a time fitting in an X

We would need an XL. Worrisome about lack of availability... does anyone know approximate price to Disneyland area in an XL, assuming non-rush hour time on a weekday?

Did Lansky last time which was fantastic but pricey (I think it cost $120).

On November 20 we took an Uber XL from LAX to the Best Western Park Place on Harbor and it was $79.49 without tip. This was at 10pm.
On November 25 we took an Uber XL back to LAX at about 7:30pm and it was $110.81 without tip.

It was at the start and end of the Thanksgiving travel times and believe me it was very high traffic back to the airport. I did track fares for a couple weeks before we left and the actual price was around the prices I saw before we went.

We are in an Uber heading back to LAX right now (12:30 on a Tuesday) Had no problems requesting an XL this time. Cost from our hotel to airport is $83

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!