Uber drop offs at AK and Epcot

kpgclark

<font color=339900>There's nothing hum drum about
We are staying at the Waldorf at Bonnet Creek. I have a couple of questions. How long does it take to get from there to AK and Epcot? I think the busses they have won't get us to the parks early enough. If we Uber there will we be dropped off right where you enter AK and Epcot or will we have to take further transport/walk? Thanks for your help! It's been about 7 years since we've been to Orlando and we have always stayed on site so I'm not familiar with off-site transportatoin.

We are staying at the Waldorf at Bonnet Creek. I have a couple of questions. How long does it take to get from there to AK and Epcot? I think the busses they have won't get us to the parks early enough. If we Uber there will we be dropped off right where you enter AK and Epcot or will we have to take further transport/walk? Thanks for your help! It's been about 7 years since we've been to Orlando and we have always stayed on site so I'm not familiar with off-site transportatoin.

Drive-time: 15-20 minutes.
No further transportation needed after drop-off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter