• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

U-G-L-Y, You Ain't Got No Alibi. Your Bedspread's Ugly.

guess this isn't the thread for you then, huh?:rotfl:

put me in the camp of greatly preferring white comforters with a bed runner over a scuzzy bedspread. when we stay in a hotel that still has one, it goes right on the floor and into a corner. yuck.

It's not a comforter though, it's a sheet. It makes it look like they forgot to finish making the bed.

wow never realized how ugly some of these were :rotfl2:....so busy being happy to be there that didnt pay as much attention....some of these are truley scary :scared1:::yes:::lmao:

Someone asked about the runners in WL. We were in a WL suite last year and here's a picture of the bedroom:

9435232141_c31d1ccd6c_c.jpg

LOVED it. Going back this year but staying in a Villa, and kind of dreading the bedspread. They are supposed to be going to triple-sheeting there too, but I doubt it will be done by September.

I love the way the runners look. We just spent a week at AKV and the comforters just gross me out. I booked a bounceback offer at YC and will be so happy to not have a comforter to deal with (we need all the closet space we can get).

I have found my home. I absolutely hate ugly bedding. I will not sleep on a bed with ugly bedding. Thank you for starting this thread. I know it is an older one, but I ma happy to have somewhere to vent, about the ugly beds. :cool1:

I remember reconsidering VWL based on the ugliness of the bedspreads alone! Actually all of the decor was shockingly ugly to me. They need to go more in the direction of the Grand Californian's decor!

I so, so agree. And I always feel I'm alone in those thoughts! :lmao:

I really dislike the trend to go with all white bed covers. Looks blah to me, as if you could be at any resort anywhere. Part of the fun of the Disney resorts is that they are themed. Not sure why taking that out of the room is considered to be upgrading the room.

This is the way I feel about the Contemporary. I wish they still had the groovy furniture, carpet and wallpaper from 1971.

The second thing I do when I get into a hotel room is take the bedspread off and roll it up on the floor so no one uses it. I don't trust that those ever get washed from one person to the next. I mean, have you ever seen a bedspread on one of the cleaning lady's carts??? I've seen the white linens but bedspreads, never :(

The second thing I do when I get into a hotel room is take the bedspread off and roll it up on the floor so no one uses it. I don't trust that those ever get washed from one person to the next. I mean, have you ever seen a bedspread on one of the cleaning lady's carts??? I've seen the white linens but bedspreads, never :(

My sentiments exactly! We love BLT and the "clean" look. Yet still the first thing I do is ask for extra sheets to do the beds over.
My vote for UGLY... Worst covers in the world were in the bayou rooms at POR in 2010. Yuck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter