USA Men U-20 Team win and will go to Paris 2024. Congratulations Team USA!

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Canada’s men’s U-20 are eliminated from Olympic 2024 qualification (U-23 team tournament). USA plays tomorrow in the quarterfinals against Costa Rica. Sorry Canada, but at least your women’s team still has a chance to qualify.
⚽🇨🇦

Last edited:
OK Buzz, now you've got my attention. Still don't care about soccer but I am VERY competitive and jelous for my country, no matter what the sport. Sad to hear we're eliminated. :sad1:

OK Buzz, now you've got my attention. Still don't care about soccer but I am VERY competitive and jelous for my country, no matter what the sport. Sad to hear we're eliminated. :sad1:
Click the YouTube link above to watch the highlights. If it makes you feel better, the USA has missed out on the Olympics since 2008 on the men’s side.

Click the YouTube link above to watch the highlights. If it makes you feel better, the USA has missed out on the Olympics since 2008 on the men’s side.
I won't watch it but I must say, it might not be so bad if they could just boil the whole 90+ minute ordeal down into the few minutes of actual action. ;) And yes, the US being eliminated also would cheer me up so thanks for that. :goodvibes

I won't watch it but I must say, it might not be so bad if they could just boil the whole 90+ minute ordeal down into the few minutes of actual action. ;) And yes, the US being eliminated also would cheer me up so thanks for that. :goodvibes
Well I will cheer for the USA to win tomorrow but history is not in our favor. The truth is the Olympic soccer/association football tournament needs a complete change. FIFA refuses to sanction the tournament and therefore the USA and Canada can’t call up their best eligible players. This only applies to the men’s tournament. FIFA doesn’t care about women’s soccer because only North America and a handful of European countries care about it. Therefore the women’s tournament does not have an age limit and clubs have to release their players to the national teams. FIFA is the main reason for our nations not qualifying for the men’s Olympic soccer tournament.

The U-20 Team USA plays Honduras Friday July 1 in the semifinals at 9pm ET on FS1. If Team USA win they will go to Paris 2024. They have not qualified for the Olympics since 2008.​

Go USA!
⚽🇺🇸🏟️:happytv::jumping1::drinking1popcorn::

Last edited:
3-0 USA in the 42nd minute.
3-0 USA at halftime.

45 minutes away from qualifying for the Olympics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter