Johnny Depp IS Captain Jack Sparrow!

Alan Rickman is Professor Snape.

Elijah Wood is Frodo Baggins...

But Sean Astin is Rudy!

Melissa Gilbert = Laura from Little House on the Prairie

Jim Nabors = Gomer Pyle

Marlo Thomas = That Girl

Ted Danson = Sam the bartender

Jack Nicholson is the crazy dude from The Shining in every movie he does. Even when he was saying, "You can't handle the truth!" I expected him to take out an ax and chop off Tom Cruise's head.

The good thing about Johnny Depp is that he really DOES become a different person in every movie.

I always see Jeff Goldblum behind a Jeopardy podium, saying, "The letter 2."

Johnny Depp IS Captain Jack Sparrow!

Alan Rickman is Professor Snape.

Elijah Wood is Frodo Baggins...

But Sean Astin is Rudy!

Johnny Depp will always be to me Detective Tom Hanson from the tv series 21 Jump Street. Although, I will admit that his character of Jack Sparrow comes in a close second.

Sean Astin will always be Mikey from The Goonies.

Ok, I'm dating myself here, lol!

I *SEE Snape, but I *HEAR Metatron:rotfl:(Dogma for those who don't know)

And yes Daniel is Harry to me.

Absolutely a million times yes! He has some of the best lines in that movie. :lmao: He does play a pretty incredible Professor Snape in the HP films though.

In that same vein, Jason Lee will ALWAYS be Brodie Bruce to me! I have not ever seen it, but the fact that he is Dave in the Chipmunks movies does not compute.

I'll always think of Michelle Williams as the annoying Jen on Dawson's Creek. I really don't like sitting through anything she is in because I'm always reminded of that character.

The first I ever saw of Hugh Laurie was House, so I always associate him with that character, even when I see him in older stuff. Really got a kick out of seeing him in the live action 101 Dalmatians not too long ago, and finding out he was the dad in Stuart Little!

Jason Statham. Seems still I even associate him with anything because he's never been in anything that amazing, but DH and I always just call him Handsome Rob, his character from The Italian Job.

And I'm sorry, I love Mark Wahlberg but he will always be pants-droppin' Marky Mark!

Hm, some good ones here. I especially agree with Hannibal Lecter, Fox Mulder, and House.

Scott Bakula will always be Dr. Sam Beckett (which is why casting him as a captain on Star Trek Enterprise was a very odd move).

Mario Lopez will always be Slater!!

Someone mentioned Hugh Laurie as House, I will always see him and Stephen Fry as Bertie Wooster and Jeeves.

Russell Crowe is always Maximus, even when he's Robin Hood

Anthony Hopkins will always be Hannibal Lector.
And on that note, the guy who played Buffalo Bill will always be Buffalo Bill. I don't know his name, but I've seen him in other stuff and think "hey, theres Buffalo Bill".

Ted Levine!
But he is SO good in Monk!

Barbara

This doesn't exactly fit the question, but Hugh Bonneville, who plays Lord Grantham on Downtown Abbey, was in a scene of the pilot episode of DaVinci's Demons that was so very not Lord Grantham-ish that I couldn't stop laughing. It was just so very wrong to see him naked and scratching his butt like that! :lmao:

Leslie Neilson - Lt. Frank Drebin

The whole cast of Gilligan's Island as their characters except for Gilligan who I also think of as Maynard G. Krebs

James Badge Dale without seeing Chase Edmunds (from the 3rd season of 24).

He's in Iron Man 3, by the way. It distracted me.

I agree on a lot of these- cast of Friends, Harry Potter actors, but

Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man.

Not for me. I'm actually always amazed that RDJ chose to do action movies in his later years. He was such a great character actor.

I rarely watch any movie with Jack Nicholson because he just plays himself and I find it distracting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!