Ty-bugs MAW pre-trip to ride Jaws and go to Disney! July 10-16 2010

Wooo Hooo!!! You guys are almost out of here! I just know you all will have a wonderful time!!

That is a really good idea (having the kids sleep in their clothes) I never thought about that!

I took a book and a word search (chicken soup one) for the plane. I actually did get a chance to do a little of both!

Yeah for your trip being so close! We have had the kids sleep in their clothes the night before a trip and it works great! :banana::banana::banana:

I figure this is the only way Sierra will be able to remotely make it out to the car in time. She is a hard one to get motivated of a morning. Ty takes a little while but he at least comes out in a rather good mood. :rotfl2: Sierra is a "coffee" girl. She must get her coffee and something to eat when she wakes up. Thanks to my dad for getting her started when she was younger. :rotfl:

Wooo Hooo!!! You guys are almost out of here! I just know you all will have a wonderful time!!

That is a really good idea (having the kids sleep in their clothes) I never thought about that!

I took a book and a word search (chicken soup one) for the plane. I actually did get a chance to do a little of both!

Oh good. I am glad you got to have some relaxing time on the plane. Tim is sitting with Ty so I should be good with Sierra. She is my "plane" buddy. Ty asks too many questions and constantly says mommy mommy mommy daddy daddy daddy for me being on edge so Sierra and I will read our books. She doesnt know yet but Im going to get her and myself a book to read and we can sit back and relax. She has been staying with my parents quite a bit because she has a hard time seperating so I am letting her enjoy them before we leave.

Tomarrow we are off to see some fireworks. I have been so excited for these fireworks. We used to go camping every year with my whole family and go see the fireworks but when Ty was born I just couldnt do it anymore with his apts and I was pretty nervous back then with his siezures. We really want to get back into it though.

We are 6 days away from Disney:cool1: We talked about our trip so much today. The kids of what they want to do and things. Tyler is really looking forward to those coasters. He just "knows" mommy is going to ride with him:rotfl2: We know NOT to do the 3D rides as he told me he does not like 3D movies. So I'm glad to know that:)

We went to a park today and sat up on a hill and watched a fireworks show. We took my mil and my mom and dad with us. The my cousin her husband and thier son and his wife and two boys (got that?:rotfl2:) met up with us as well. Me and my cousin remeniced about the days when we were younger and that was a lot of fun. His sons really liked playing with Sierra. They are 7 and 5 yrs old. They were so cute. It was a long drive back and we are just now getting settled into bed at 1:30am and I hope this doesnt trigger anything for Ty tomarrow. No siezures or pain as sometimes it does. I had him well hydrated though so that should help; Him and Sierra did really well. Sierra took her headphones off to see if she could stand the fireworks and she did great.Ty wasn't about to take his off;) We all had a great time. Watched some people pull the cars of a hill as they were stuck up on the hill. Not a good pace to be.

So now this coming week my to do is
Pack backpacks(and convince the kids to take smaller blankets but Im working on it)
Charge Sierra's new dsi b/c she dropped hers on her Carpet and it wont come on now. That was not something I had budgeted for but I couldnt not let her have it on the trip so I got her another one with a case and screen protector. UG! If I catch her without the gaurd on its MINE!! She doesnt know we got it I have it hidden and I still need to charge it.
Charge all appliances
Dont forget to pack dh's belt
bring catfood and litter up to the landing
get the shoes sorted out whose wearing what
Meet Wish granter on Monday
Tuesday wait for Childrens to diliver some of Ty's meds
Wed Ty has pt
Finalize all the packing
And of course the wheelchair repairs get thrown in there sometime and if Sierra needs an MRI it will be on Tuesday as well.
Everything else is ready to go.

Oh I still want to get my intenerary a little more finalized with what we are going to do at the parks. That may or may not happen lol:scared1:

The final checklist is in order! You're so close now! That's great that Sierra tried it without the headphones. At least Ty is willing to wear them and enjoy the show. :thumbsup2

The final checklist is in order! You're so close now! That's great that Sierra tried it without the headphones. At least Ty is willing to wear them and enjoy the show. :thumbsup2

She tried it again last night and did great. Didn't even take them. We went over to my parents and set off some firecrackers. Ty did great too. Headphones were definately on. I am so greatful my bil gave them to him. We are able to enjoy so much more now.

Today I cleaned house all day. And now we are waiting for our Wish Granter to arrive. Then tonight or tomarrow morning I hope to work on the itinerary. I know I keep saying im going to do it:rotfl2:

We recieved our check and itinerary last night. Im a little nervous on the car arrival b/c they pick us up at 5:30 and take off at 7:45 that just doesnt seem like enough time for us to get through security:confused3 But hopefully it will be fine.

I am so thankful to MAW and the drs for giving Ty a Wish. I also want to thank the Big Givers for all that they did for Ty and our family. I just can't believe the wonderful things we recieved. The gift cards, the gum, peanuts,glow sticks (which Ty tried to con me into opening for the 4th of July:rotfl:) the gum, all of the toiletries, the goodie bags for the plane and the beautiful custom outfits. I just want to thank you wonderful people for making this trip extra special.

Tomarrow we will have 2 days to go:cool1: I am pretty much all packed and ready to go. I made a new itinerary of course its on the old computer so I will try to get it on here tomarrow. I found out I cannot transfer the file because it isnt on this computer and it takes forever for it to start up so I will wait. Figures. But for some reason this one wont let me do the word processing on it.

We are cutting it so close with Ty's wheelchair. I have to take it Friday:eek::eek: to get the modifications. The handles were litteraly being painted today and they are overnighting them tomarrow. Im just thankful it will be done before we go. We are so excited. Ty is still telling me all of the roller coasters he plans on getting us on :rotfl2:

He is going to have so much fun! Especially since he will be in his new chair, there will be several rides that will offer him to stay in the seat and ride it again. :goodvibes

WOW! Only 2 more days! I know you folks are excited!

Lynn

:cool1::banana::dance3::banana::cool1: !!!!!!!!! 2 days i am so excited for you guys and looking forward to hearing how things go :)

Have a MAGICAL trip!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Lynn

He is going to have so much fun! Especially since he will be in his new chair, there will be several rides that will offer him to stay in the seat and ride it again. :goodvibes

WOW! Only 2 more days! I know you folks are excited!

Lynn

:cool1::banana::dance3::banana::cool1: !!!!!!!!! 2 days i am so excited for you guys and looking forward to hearing how things go :)

Have a MAGICAL trip!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Lynn

I can't believe it's here! Wow this seems like a dream! :cloud9: Tim is off today so he will be tending the lawn and Ty and I have to be at Childrens this morning for them to put his wheelchair together. Then later I need to make sure to call the dr to find out the results of Sierra's MRI from yesterday of her knee. A final few items in the bacpack then we are off to my parents for a "see ya later your off to Disney" cake with them and my sis and bil. Mil has to work:( but I think she is going to come over tomarrow and see us off as is the neighbors that have been through this journey with us:love: I will "try" not to bawl like a baby but I know the tears are gonna flow. They already started yesterday when I was talking to Ty. lol He says mommy "I LOVE YOU":love::love:

ok so anyways the itinerary is coming right up:goodvibes

Here it is! Final Itinerary!:) I know I am missing something as I thought about it last night. Now I dont remember what it was.Maybe it will come to me later.:confused3

Saturday July 10thCar arrives 5:30am
9:50am arrival MCO
Stop by Walmart
Check in at GKTW
7:45pm Orientation just me
7:30pm Movie Julie Safari Theatre
7:45pm-8:30pm Mayor Claytons Bday party

Sunday July 11thUniversal Studios 9am-9pm
Islands of Adventure 9am-10pm
Jaws, Harry Potter, ET
GKTW Largest Candyland Game 7:30pm-8:30pm

Monday July 12th-9am Ridemakerz at Downtown Disney (Sarah Thille)
Epcot 9am-9pm
Test track
3:30pm leave Epcot for Chef Mickeys
Take monorail to TTC then transfer to resort monorail(Contemporary)
Illuminations at Epcot 9pm
WISH LOUNGE!

Tuesday July 13-Animal Kingdom 9am-7pm
Expedition Everest
Animal Safari
Festival of the Lion King?
Disney Hollywood Stuidios 9am-10pm
Fantasmic 9pm, 10:30pm
Car stunt show?
Tower of Terror

Wednesday July 14-Horseback riding 8am-11am
Magic Kingdom 9am-11pm
Mainstreet Parade 9pm
Fireworks 10pm
WISH LOUNGE!

Thursday July 15-SeaWorld 9am-10pm
Get Dolphin feed schedule
Believe with Shamu 12:30,2:30 Shamu Stadium
Blue Horizons Show 10am 11:30am,1:30pm 3:00pm Whale and Dolphin Theatre
Clyde and Seamore Show 11:15am,12:45,2:15pm,3:45pm Lion and Sea Otter Stadium
Manta, Kracken
4-4:30pm leave SeaWorld for Winter Wonderland at GKTW starts at 6:30pm

Friday July 16-Any park we missed?
Kennedy Space Center?
Downtown Disney?
Mini golf? Have tickets!!
Be at airport by 6pm for 7:56pm departure
Land at home 10pm!

Gas van before we leave
Toll Money
WEAR GKTW button
When Parking tell them on MAW trip

Edited to add: I just figured out what I forgot. Mask for the nebulizer and yankuer for suction machine. AHH Im glad I remembered!

looks like an awesome itin :cool1: Have a great time, laugh lots and enjoy every moment !!! lol let me know how the lifesize candyland game is my Kiddos want to play that with me as the three of us always played it thru the years and even now and then we get it out and play, my husband i am sure will sit back watch n smile he's too shy to play hehe Anyways !!

:woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :dance3: :woohoo:

Dancing for all of you !!! Sooo exciting

Thank you all so much:lovestruc. We are almost set. It has been a hard day. Ty's wheelchair handles didnt fit so now we are going to have to make due with twist ties to hold the handle bar on and hope it will hold his pump and backpack full of supplies. So I have been stressing about that and the plane ride:laughing:

We had our cake at my parents and we saw a huge I mean HUGE airplane go over. It was the kind that hauls things overseas. Pretty neat! So now we are off to bed to count Mickeys;) I hope to start our TR soon after we get back!

I missed your send off but will be waiting to hear all about the trip when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter