Until our ABD to Italy and Switzerland happens. Honestly, I'm still waiting for a call to tell me it's not going, but so far, we are. I'm buying my air (from Charleston, SC to JFK) today and I almost feel like it's a jinx. Wish me luck. (Btw, I've joined a study for Covid boosters so I'll be fully vaccinated with a booster when I travel).