Two weeks and six days....

Birdie dog

DIS Veteran
Until our ABD to Italy and Switzerland happens. Honestly, I'm still waiting for a call to tell me it's not going, but so far, we are. I'm buying my air (from Charleston, SC to JFK) today and I almost feel like it's a jinx. Wish me luck. (Btw, I've joined a study for Covid boosters so I'll be fully vaccinated with a booster when I travel).

Until our ABD to Italy and Switzerland happens. Honestly, I'm still waiting for a call to tell me it's not going, but so far, we are. I'm buying my air (from Charleston, SC to JFK) today and I almost feel like it's a jinx. Wish me luck. (Btw, I've joined a study for Covid boosters so I'll be fully vaccinated with a booster when I travel).
Lucky you to be in the booster study! I'm traveling (not with ABD) the end of September, and I'd *LOVE* to have a booster before then! How did you join?

Sayhello

Lucky you to be in the booster study! I'm traveling (not with ABD) the end of September, and I'd *LOVE* to have a booster before then! How did you join?

Sayhello
Sorry. I just saw this! I was accepted into a study with Coastal Carolina Research (no placebo, this study was on mixed vaccines and results). Well, they were out of vaccines. So, today I went to Costco and was given my third Pfizer. They are currently allowing healthcare workers as well as immune compromised (at least here) to get their booster as long as it's 8 months out from your original vaccine.

Good luck!!! I'll be following this to see if having a booster makes the difference for you.

I wish your journey will be safe and hope you'll be okay after your journey. best of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!