Two vegan childless Millennials and my first ever cruise (7-Night Eastern Caribbean / Fantasy / 5-14-22) Edit: There's content now!

Thanks for writing this TR! It is always fun to see a first timers perspective. I’m also really curious to see how well DCL does vegan. I feel like I’ve seen a fair number of vegetarian options in passing but not many that appeared vegan though I haven’t really looked for them.

Definitely love to hear more about your adventure!

PS I never thought I wanted to cruise either until I got convinced to try it.

We were on the EC sailing prior to you (4/30 departure) but also had Mahdi as a room host, and I agree, he was absolutely fantastic! We had a few issues (due to our children, not him or the room) and he was always available, helpful and gracious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter