Two Quick App Questions

Bookworm82

Earning My Ears
Arriving tomorrow, in the parks Saturday thru Tuesday! Can’t wait!

1) We are a family of four, and expect to be together most the time, but we may split up here and there. I need to have my husband download the app - can I just have him log in with my same credentials? Or is there a reason to create his own account for this one trip?

2) All my reservations are showing on the desktop site, but in the app I’m missing my Blue Bayou Fantasmic package. Any reason this would be something to worry about/anything I should do?

Thanks!!

Arriving tomorrow, in the parks Saturday thru Tuesday! Can’t wait!

1) We are a family of four, and expect to be together most the time, but we may split up here and there. I need to have my husband download the app - can I just have him log in with my same credentials? Or is there a reason to create his own account for this one trip?

2) All my reservations are showing on the desktop site, but in the app I’m missing my Blue Bayou Fantasmic package. Any reason this would be something to worry about/anything I should do?

Thanks!!
1) yup, have him log in with your credentials. He will be able to make and cancel reservations this way, so if you dont’t want him to do so just tell him only scan.

2) as long as you have your confirmation somewhere you should be fine. Maybe print or screenshot it just in case/for peace of mind. This happened to me with a lightsaber build but was not an issue. Just some sort of glitch.

Have a great trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter