Two questions

MickeyAnne

"We all need a little Disney in our lives!"
Hello!
I am just wondering about two things
1. I am planning on staying in WDW for a night or two before going on a 7 day western. Does Disney have a bus from their resorts to the port (as they do for land and sea vacations) or do I have to arrange alternate transportation. If I do need alternate transportation, what are my options.

2. Do the three ports on the western (Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Key West) dock at a port or do you have to tender to get to the main land?

Your help will aide my planning! Thanks in advance :wizard:

1. I am planning on staying in WDW for a night or two before going on a 7 day western. Does Disney have a bus from their resorts to the port (as they do for land and sea vacations) or do I have to arrange alternate transportation. If I do need alternate transportation, what are my options. Disney does offer bus transportation from some (but I don't think all of the resorts). Call DCL or your TA and the can make the arrangements. If you want to do it on your own a limo is a good choice and will get you to the cruise in style. One thing to consider is maybe taking a limo to the port and then Disney transportion back to the airport if you are flying out that same day.

2. Do the three ports on the western (Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Key West) dock at a port or do you have to tender to get to the main land? Cozumel is currently without piers but they are working on replacing them and as soon as they are replaced you will dock. Grand Caymen has always been a tender port and I believe it still is. Key West you dock right near Mallory Square - a great location.

I believe that you can get transportation from any hotel except for All Stars and Pop Century. We have always done Disney transport without Land and Sea. They don't transfer from those hotels because you will be on the Land and Sea busses. Land and Sea doesn't offer those hotels as options. Just make the arrangements with DCL ahead of time for the transfer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter