Two Questions PLEASE one SR and one QR

BBGirl

DIS Veteran
Reward experts I have two questions if you would be so kind as to help me out I would really appreciate it.
Number one is there any quick paying free or small fee offers on SR right now. I haven't done any since I got back in December and I have 15 pages of offers so I'm wondering which one are best?
Number two What is quick rewards and would signing up for that rewards site take a bite out of my SR funds? I only had 6 $25 GC last Nov/Dec trip and would really like to up that my next trip hopefully in Nov/Dec next year(2008). SO plenty of time just not sure if two rewards sites are worth it. Right now I'm signed up with SR, Ebates and MyPoints. All for different reasons liek Ebates offers money back on QVC but the others don't and MyPoints on Ebays whereas the others don't. I guess I'm wondering what quick rewards offers.

QR is definitely worth signing up for. They offer daily clicks, daily trivia, daily paid email offers. I would strongly advise signing up with a different email than you use at SR because many of the smaller offers will credit for different emails. Many of the larger offers do overlap SR, but sometimes SR offers more and sometimes QR offers more. They are both great programs. HTH!

I just checked my recent credits for SR. Some easy offers I completed were Cafemom (.80), Atomic Rewards (.40), MedTrack Alert (.40), CinemaNow (3.00) - trial offer but can cancel online, Hyatt Gold Passport (1.00), Survey4profit (.40).

Thanks for the I think I'll sign up for QRs and I wrote the offers you listed to sign up for THANKS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter