Two of four with Celiac Disease - Boma dinner

paperstarfish

Earning My Ears
I've searched and don't see anything more recent than 2014 about Boma's dinner as a good choice for gluten free meals. My son and I both have Celiac Disease (other son and husband don't). Has anyone who eats GF eaten dinner at Boma more recently? How was it?

If this has been posted, I apologize and will happily be directed to those threads!

I have Celiac and ate there in March. It was our third time at Boma since my diagnosis. It is a buffet, and the chef came out and walked me through what was safe on the buffet and what was not, and I found many items to be naturally gf. I believe I could have gotten food fresh from the back, but the way the buffet was set up the day I was there, I was not concerned about cross contamination. If I was concerned about an item due to its proximity to others, I just didn't take it. There were so many options that I didn't feel the need to get anything from the back. They did bring me a plate of gf desserts when I finished eating. I have always felt very well taken care of at Boma!

I have Celiac and ate there in March. It was our third time at Boma since my diagnosis. It is a buffet, and the chef came out and walked me through what was safe on the buffet and what was not, and I found many items to be naturally gf. I believe I could have gotten food fresh from the back, but the way the buffet was set up the day I was there, I was not concerned about cross contamination. If I was concerned about an item due to its proximity to others, I just didn't take it. There were so many options that I didn't feel the need to get anything from the back. They did bring me a plate of gf desserts when I finished eating. I have always felt very well taken care of at Boma!

Thank you so much, Rera2528!

We've been taking my wheat allergic son there for years.... it is wonderful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter