Two Holidays are Certainly Colliding! - Quick Shopping Trip: Wednesday, 10/27/2021

evilmommie

Disneyland CM Alumna 80's-90's
Hi y'all!

Thought I'd share a few pics from my trip to DLR yesterday. Wowza...CM's are busy at work getting new merchandise out and starting the change over to the Merriest of Holidays!

The best Host and Hostess of all time! They were out saying hello when I walked in around 9:30am.

Main Street windows are still looking adorable with Halloween merchandise. There is still a nice selection of items available around DLR.

Plaza Point Holiday Shop was top of my to do list, as I'm planning our decorating for Christmas and I love to get ideas from all of the amazing visual CM's.

Super cute old fashioned - duel sided ornament for sale.
img_5472-jpg.617107

Several type multi packages of ornaments. Great details.

This pillow is absolutely adorable! Such a cute scene with Mickey & Minnie. Look at her fuzzy Minnie slippers!
IMG_5476.JPG

Back of pillow. Love the raised lettering and details. Nicer touch than just a blank back.
IMG_5477.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5472.jpg
    IMG_5472.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
(In draft form, but posted...will add thoughts and more pics throughout today)

Hi y'all!

Thought I'd share a few pics from my trip to DLR yesterday. Wowza...CM's are busy at work getting new merchandise out and starting the change over to the Merriest ofHolidays!

The best Host and Hostess of all time! They were out saying hello when I walked in around 9:30am.
View attachment 616974

Main Street windows are still looking adorable with Halloween merchandise. There is still a nice selection of items available around DLR.
View attachment 616976

Plaza Point Holiday Shop was top of my to do list, as I'm planning our decorating for Christmas and I love to get ideas from all of the amazing visual CM's.
View attachment 617104View attachment 617105View attachment 617106

Super cute old fashioned - duel sided ornament for sale.
img_5472-jpg.617107

View attachment 617109

Several type multi packages of ornaments. Great details.
View attachment 617111

This pillow is absolutely adorable! Such a cute scene with Mickey & Minnie. Look at her fuzzy Minnie slippers!
View attachment 617113

Back of pillow. Love the raised lettering and details. Nicer touch than just a blank back.
View attachment 617114
We got the Pillow and matching blanket at WDW I. The Xmas shop in liberty square! Love the design

Continued....

I think this year's Holiday blankets are AAAA-DORRRRR-ABLE! I purchased the blanket in the 2nd pic and then had it embroidered at the Disney Showcase Annex for 7.99.

You get to pick the font and thread color. They give you a time to return for your item
and they will even hold it until park closing, if you don't want to carry it around. These blankets are pretty heavy.

I see snow appearing in the 80 degree OC forecast! 🤣😜

I always have to stop by and admire the Dia de Los Muertos area in Frontierland. I think that the DLR does such a great job of
honoring this Latin Holiday in both parks. Love it!

Over in New Orleans square in Port Royal Curios & Curiosities...you know the shop all HM and Jack! They have these fun mini dioramas. You can see
them set up in the glass case at the resister. For 24.99, I think they are pretty impressive. Have been pondering them...thinking about adding them to my
Halloween village set-up. Bride and Madame Leota available. Saw these at WOD as well.

Pooh Corner has a tree up. Honey everywhere!! Busy little bear!

CM's were out in full force making Small World look fresh for the Christmas Season.

Up next lunch over at Disneyland Hotel and WOD!

I haven't been over the Disneyland Hotel in a little while, so I thought I'd take a walk over there. Did a drive-by of WOD. I love seeing both Holidays displayed. You know it's not going to be forever and its a fun transition.

Jack would be so happy!! 🎃🎄💀

Cruised over to the Tangaroa Terrace for a quick service lunch. I eat a low carb/keto diet and options can be hard in and out of the Parks. Usually, if it's something I haven't eaten before at DLR I will speak with the Chef about my selection. Yesterday, I wanted to order the poke bowl. (It wasn't busy at ALL on the quick service side, mildly busy on the hostess side...people were definitely walking up to TS's and getting sat immediately on the patio) Chef David was super accommodating and basically served me a deconstructed poke bowl, no sauces...extra veggies, extra avocados. The ahi was sooo good and fresh.

My view for lunch. Gorgeous day!!

Took a quick swing through the lobby gift shops. I LOVE these DLH tees. Mugs are available with this too. The saying is just perfect.
"The Happiest Stay on Earth!"

Can't get enough of those happy haunts. DLH lobby.

Meandered back through DTD. Admired the Disney Home window. Great details to use for decorating inspiration. Love the kitchen table
set up with the clove oranges and greenery. Can almost smell it! And, who doesn't want Minnie's lashes? LOL

Picked up my blanket around 3:15 at Disney Showcase...Edgar was just delightful to work with...soon it was time to load up and get on the road
before the crazy traffic of the 5/405. Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my mini park day. Cheers!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!