Two Girls in the World, With No Parents Allowed May 16-21, 2011 **COMPLETE**

CHAPTER 13 – A DREAM IS A WISH

When we got back to the hotel we found that we had left a little early and had a TON of time so we decided to go swimming. The pool was really close to our room and when we got there it was pretty much empty.

dscf3336o.jpg

We went back to the room, showered, changed and were on our way back to MK to catch the monorail to GF. We arrived right on time at 1900 PF and checked in. They gave us a buzzer so what were we suppose to do, wait; I think not, we hunted pennies!! Just when we hit the mother load the buzzer went off, YES! Dinnertime!! We got our picture taken (a complete waste of time, who buys that stuff) and then were seated at a 2 top by the carousel horse. Our waitress was awesome, she offered us beverages and we both ordered chocolate milk and apple juice, gotta love Disney buffets.

dscf3354f.jpg

We went up for our first go, mine was soup cheese pizza, a bun, and mashed potatoes, CARBTASTIC.

dscf3352q.jpg

Danielle got some sort of red meat, mashed potatoes, beans, and a bun. Our second plates were much the same, I gave the chicken a try and then I gave it a pass, too greasy for me.

dscf3355o.jpg

Dessert was delicious, I missed one plate though, I’m not sure whose this was but they were pretty similar – strawberries and strawberry soup, brownie, cookie, bread pudding, and gummy bears. Really we went to see Cinderella and Prince Charming though, and they were so cute.

cimg3261.jpg

cimg3260h.jpg

cimg3255.jpg

cimg3254.jpg

REVIEW – The meal was typical Disney buffet, nothing special, nothing terrible, just regular. The characters at this buffet are hilarious though. We didn’t have to wait for any of them, we were there for an hour and saw them all; it couldn't have worked out any better. I enjoyed the characters at this buffet but I prefer the food at the breakfast option. If I returned again it would be for breakfast with Alice instead, once was enough for Cinderella.

UP NEXT FINAL NIGHT AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM

CHAPTER 14 – TO MAKING IT COUNT

So after dinner we caught the monorail back to MK. Since we hadn’t even been to Tomorrowland yet we decided that would be the place to start. We grabbed some FP for Buzz Lightyear then headed over to the People Mover.

dscf3360.jpg

I like this ride, it’s way to sit and rest your feet and see the park, we like to look over the edge at all the little tiny people walking around underneath us. Plus, there are so many Hidden Mickeys in there! After that and some much needed penny hunting we headed for Buzz.

dscf3369a.jpg

dscf3375.jpg

dscf3372.jpg

I hate this ride but Danielle loves it, I can never figure out where my laser is pointing and I get like 6200 points meanwhile Danielle has like 278000, boggles my mind. Any ways we got that over with, Danielle was happy, she won yet again YIPPE, let’s move on.

dscf3386b.jpg

dscf3395nb.jpg

dscf3398.jpg

We strolled over through Fantasyland to Frontierland and hopped on HM a couple times. Then the ride got stuck once for a few minutes, so that was the end of that, I didn’t want to get trapped in there on our final night. When we left the HM we noticed the Main Street Electrical Parade had started, we were having a tough time getting around but once we got over to SM/TM it was deserted, everyone was watching the parade, perfect for us.

dscf3407l.jpg

We rode TM around 6 times, I lost count it was so much fun to have no line what-so-ever.

dscf3409m.jpg

This is a picture I took as we ran through the "line" for Thunder Mountain.

Afterwards, I suppose I had a little too much fun and needed a break so we walked over to Pirates which also had no line.

cimg3263e.jpg

We rode that twice and when we came out Wishes was ending now, we looked at each other and knew we needed to make a beeline for the Main Street to avoid getting caught in the crowd. We did a slight jog through Adventureland, and made it across the bridge before we caught the crowd. The show was still on as we manoeuvred our way through the crowd.

dscf3411e.jpg

We still had 4 snack credits that needed to be used tonight. We stopped into the Main Street Confectionery to spend our last snack credit. We made it out of the park just in time to beat the crowd and catch a bus back to POP.

Once we got back to POP we checked our credits at the counter and found out we still had 2 QS (should have eaten one the first day we arrived :headache: when we were starving to death) so we went to the cafeteria and grabbed 2 green apples with caramel and a Smart Water, what a waste. On the way out we said good-bye to our POP friends. All around, it was a great last night!!

dscf3415hm.jpg

UP NEXT – THE MOST DEPRESSING DAY IN DISNEY HISTORY

CHAPTER 15 – GRANDE FINALE
Well what can I say, we packed up the night before so we could enjoy the morning to its fullest. We got ready and went get our usual bounty platter. We looked at some souvenirs but didn’t really have room in our suitcase since we had already purchase ToT Clue and jammed that sucker into Danielle’s bag, my bag had everything else. We went back to the room to say our good-byes and then closed the door for the last time in 2011. We went to the bus stop and waited for the Magical Express to take us back to the airport.

dscf3417h.jpg

BEST DISNEY TRIP EVER!!!

Hope you enjoyed our first ever trip report. Let us know what you liked and didn’t like. We look forward to hearing from all of you. Keep an eye out for our January 2012 Trip with the rents to POR.

just read your tr. Loved it and love all the pics. Look forward to reading bout your January trip

I found your trip report from your signature (you posted on my TR :thumbsup2) and I loved it! How fun to do a sister-only trip. Looking forward to hearing about your January trip! Have you already gone or will you be there this week? I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow! :cool1:

I found your trip report from your signature (you posted on my TR :thumbsup2) and I loved it! How fun to do a sister-only trip. Looking forward to hearing about your January trip! Have you already gone or will you be there this week? I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow! :cool1:

Thanks, it was a very fun trip with just the two of us, we'll have to do one again soon. We went at the beginning of January but when we got home our internet was not working at all! We jst got it fixed a couple days ago and should be starting that TR after midterms which are in a couiple week. Really I should be studying right now instead of on here; but who can resist the DIS boards!:earsboy:

I love you TR!! It looks like you two had so much fun on your parentless trip ::MinnieMo I can't wait to read more of your TR's!

Since you had recently posted on my TR I figured I would check yours out. It looks like you two had so much fun!
I love the penny thing that is so cute!
The Italian desserts looked delicious!!!!
Is there a engagement ring in cement in one of the pictures? I couldn't quite tell what it was. If so do you know the story behind it?
Thunder Mountain was closed in January when we went, I was super bummed because I love it in Disneyland. One of my favorite things to do in Disneyland is go on TM during the fireworks, because you go up a big hill slowly and it is like they are right in from of you, then you go through the tunnels and stuff and when you come out you are surrounded by fireworks it is so beautiful, all while flying through the wildernes;)
The couple of gummy worms on your dessert plate at Park Fair were cracking me up. My husband loves gummy bears and I could totally see him getting a brownie and half a plate of gummy bears. :rolleyes2
Im glad you commented on my TR so I could find your TR!!!

Since you had recently posted on my TR I figured I would check yours out. It looks like you two had so much fun!
I love the penny thing that is so cute!
The Italian desserts looked delicious!!!!
Is there a engagement ring in cement in one of the pictures? I couldn't quite tell what it was. If so do you know the story behind it?
Thunder Mountain was closed in January when we went, I was super bummed because I love it in Disneyland. One of my favorite things to do in Disneyland is go on TM during the fireworks, because you go up a big hill slowly and it is like they are right in from of you, then you go through the tunnels and stuff and when you come out you are surrounded by fireworks it is so beautiful, all while flying through the wildernes;)
The couple of gummy worms on your dessert plate at Park Fair were cracking me up. My husband loves gummy bears and I could totally see him getting a brownie and half a plate of gummy bears. :rolleyes2
Im glad you commented on my TR so I could find your TR!!!

Glad you found us! We have our current TR going on here as well. Thunder Mountain is one of our favourite rides at Disney World. We usually do our circut of it during the Electrical Parade because it's basically a continuous walk on (and sometimes even a "stay in your seat and go again:thumbsup2").
At the Haunted Mansion is Disney World before the referb there was a cut off fence post in the cement that everyone said was the bride’s wedding ring from the ride. When they completed the new queue they put an actual ring in the cement in a secret spot for those who wished to look for it. We were so excited when we discovered it because Haunted Mansion is a family favourite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter