Two FoF Parades which directions?

tmfranlk

Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.
I'm working on plans for my sister's day on Friday and noticed they've added a noon Festival of Fantasy parade for spring break. If there are two parades does the 3:00 parade still go toward Main Street or will it be reversed?

I'm working on plans for my sister's day on Friday and noticed they've added a noon Festival of Fantasy parade for spring break. If there are two parades does the 3:00 parade still go toward Main Street or will it be reversed?

Both go the same way. Frontierland to Main Street.

Unlike at Disneyland, at MK there is a road-loop backstage that allows the parade to follow around and reset in the same direction.

MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

Both go the same way. Frontierland to Main Street.

Unlike at Disneyland, at MK there is a road-loop backstage that allows the parade to follow around and reset in the same direction.

Is that new? I seem to recall when we were there in '09 MSEP going in the opposite direction.

MSEP does go in the opposite direction.

There can be exceptions, but MSEP runs front-to-back while FoF runs back-to-front--even if there are 2 of them on the same day.

*And actually, I think FoF is not capable of running front-to-back.

So I'm not crazy.... or not more crazy I suppose I should say.

Robo was discussing two runs of FoF, and not MSEP btw.

Oh, I know. But I just thought it odd that MSEP would turn around and go in both directions if they had the road.

Perfect! That's what I was thinking, but since I was having them get their spot while FP/baby swapping BTMRR I wanted to make sure.

Oh, I know. But I just thought it odd that MSEP would turn around and go in both directions if they had the road.

Sometimes there is a weather-related or back stage-related issue that can cause a parade to run against its normal pattern.
But, that is the exception to the rule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter