Two castles, f&w, Boo to You and a babymoon! Our oct 2012 pre-trippie!

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
Hello. I'm Anna and I work at home. I've been married for six years to a great guy named Kenny; hence the username.

Last year was a rough year for us, capped off with an infertility diagnosis. :sad2: But we refuse to give up and our RE (Reproductive Endocriniologist) has given us some real hope. We are also celebrating my husband's promotion! I am one proud wife!

So, after some false starts, we are going to pick up where we left off last fall and try again. We're going to do the trip we wanted to do last fall. Our trip is Oct. 25-Nov. 2. We are planning to stay three days off property outside of Universal and also visit Sea World. I want to visit the Orlando Prime Outlet Mall. I looove shopping! :banana::laughing:

On the 28, we will be heading to WDW for five days to stay at the new Art of Animation Resort in the Little Mermaid Room. For this part, we have 4 day PH tickets and DXDP.

We are hoping to just cut loose and have some fun, but are also hoping for the best. *fingers crossed.*

Here's a recent pic of me:

56344c4d.jpg

I bleached out my dark hair. It was dyed jet black....a visual remnant of infertility.

And here is my hubby with his other baby. lol

Carpics006.jpg

So I'll keep you updated. I have my own youtube channel and if anyone is interested, I can provide a link. I will be vlogging on our trip.

Till next time, have a magical day!

So after tweaking our plans, this is what I have come up with:

Oct. 25--flight to MCO
IOA
WWOHP! :wizard:
dinner at Citywalk. I'm not sure where yet. Kenny likes Jimmy Buffet, so maybe Margaritaville. But we may find some neat unknown place on the way.

Oct. 26--Seaworld day. I've never been to SW and have always wanted to see it.
Mythos that evening, along with another visit to WWOHP. :laughing: Kenny wants to see Jurassic Park. I want to see the Dr. Seuss area. It looks really cute.

While we're staying off-property, I want to check out the Orlando Prime Outlet Mall and see how much damage I can do. lol. :rotfl2: I am putting money back just for shopping there. I want to visit the Coach outlet and CCO (a makeup outlet). Believe it or not, I'm a very smart shopper; I can take a set amount and get a ton of stuff.
Oct. 27--Universal Studios day. We plan to see Shrek and The Simpsons ride. He'll ride roller coasters. I want to get photos of the park.
That evening, we have our first Disney dinner reservations at House of Blues at 7 p.m. We will have our Downtown Disney night then.

Oct. 28--We leave our hotel and check into Art of Animation Resort.

Magic Kingdom morning
Crystal Palace 9:35
Yachtsman Steakhouse 5:45 p.m.
Fantasmic and Disney Studios EMH night

Oct. 29--
AK EMH morning
Boma 10:50 a.m.
California Grill 9:15 p.m. (Wishes!:cloud9:)

Oct. 30--
Epcot EMH morning
Akershus 9:35 a.m.
Rose and Crown 7:50 p.m. (Illuminations....I hope we get a table)

Oct. 31--
Ohana 10:35 a.m. I have a headband and lei that matches Lilo's!
MNSSHP
Chef Mickey's 6:20 p.m.
I think I'm going as Minnie. I have a pair of black leggings with a cute plaid skirt and a sparkly Minnie mouse ears. He'll go as himself. :sad2: Or maybe a Mouseketeer.

Nov. 1--The start of National Epilepsy Awareness month. I will have on purple because that's our color. I have had Epilepsy for 16 years and although the journey through treatment has been rough, I wouldn't change a thing.

This is our last full day at WDW. We will be relaxing a lot and we will go back to Epcot one last time before we go. It's my favorite park.

Via Napoli 2 p.m.
Jiko 8:05

Nov. 2--
Cape May 9:35

Go home

:sad1:

So that's what I have so far. I'll keep you updated. Have a magical day!

I note about my youtube videos...my travel dates change frequently due to TTC and circumstances beyond my control. As it stands now, we are going Oct. 25-Nov. 2 to Universal/WDW as a couple and I may go to Disneyland before the end of the year before I have my possible fertility surgery.

Hiya!!!!! As Mickey would say!

I can't believe it's just over two months!!!!! Yikes! Still so much to do!!!!

So I have updated our trip.

We are going Oct. 24-Nov. 1

Oct. 24-Oct. 29 we are staying at Pop Century on the FD DXDP plan. On the 29-Nov 1, we are going to stay at AOA room only.

Here is our itinerary now:

Oct. 24--arrive at WDW around 10 p.m. (Kenny will sleep part of the day before we fly out since he works the night before).

Oct. 25--later breakfast at Pop. I learned the hard way not to get up too early after a night flight. Seizure city! :sick:

AK day

Tusker House lunch 1:30p.m.

MNSSHP

I plan to be Minnie. He will be him. lol. :hyper:

Oct. 26--

Akershus 8:35 a.m.

Yachtsman 7:55 p.m.

Head to Boardwalk and see Jellyrolls afterwards or Downtown Disney. ::yes::

Oct. 27--

Crystal Palace 9:40 a.m.
We plan to see rope drop. I have never seen it in all the times I've been. lol. :rolleyes1

open time afterward. We can tour MK, go do whatever. I have downtime for Kenny since he pulls a lot of hours. We will probably spend half a day there and then hang out at the hotel or something else.

California Grill 9:35 p.m.

Oct. 28--open morning

Hollywood Brown Derby 2:10 p.m.

Fantasmic! 7:30 p.m. DHS emh night till 11 p.m.

50's Prime Time 8:15 p.m. (Kenny's choice, I didn't care for it, but I'll do it for him. :lovestruc)

Oct. 29--check out of Pop/check into AOA.

Ohana 8:25 a.m.

Universal day! :wizard:

Jiko 5:30p.m.

MK emh night till midnight

Oct. 30--Chef Mickey's 9 a.m. (Another Kenny choice)

chillax

HOB 8 p.m. Downtown Disney date night :hug:

Oct. 31--Universal day (WWOHP)

Epcot emh night.

Via Napoli 7:45 p.m.

Nov. 1--flight home

Tuesday, I go in for my MRI for fertility and am hoping for some good news there. *crosses fingers* Before we go, I have to have my mother take up my pants....again. (She's a seamstress part time. She enjoys doing it so I don't have to buy new clothes all the time.) I've lost quite a bit of weight in the past year and keep needing to take up my clothes. lol.

Sounds like a fun trip!! Best of luck in your journey TTC. Looking forward to following your report!

I had the MRI today and it was scary, but doable. Now just to wait for the results....

I purchased my flights today with gift cards from my boss and some I had saved up. Also put a camera on layaway for our trip! All in all, I got a lot done! :banana:

The results are in and they are......

NORMAL!!!!!!

Oh I was so happy!!!! I cried for two days. :sad1: Happy tears.

We have decided to do room only instead at AoA since a travel company I do contract work for is picking up the tab for food and tickets!!!! So it actually works out much better!!!!!

I'll keep you updated as things develop....

So today, I got out the clothes I want to take and started on a packing list!

i know it's early!

Here is what I'm taking:

4 tank tops
3 capris
1 extra pair of jeans
1 pair of jean shorts
2 t shirts
4 blouses
2 dresses
3 pairs of shoes
makeup
beauty products
nook
Macbook
cameras
medicines

Kenny will have clothes
shoes
medicines
his portable game system with games
hats

Here is my updated ressie list!!!!!

I'm still tweaking it and probably will till I get there. lol.

10/24—Via Napoli—9:15 p.m.

10/25—1900 Park Faire 5:55 p.m.

10/26—Crystal Palace 8:25 a.m.

Raglan Road 8:15 p.m.

10/27—California Grill 9:35 p.m.

10/28—Captain’s Grille 9 a.m.

Yachtsman Steakhouse 5p.m.

10/29—Ohana 10:20 a.m.

10/30—Chef mickey—9 a.m.

Jiko 8:05 p.m.

10/31—Akershus 8:25 a.m.

Here is our schedule as it stands now:

10/24--flight to MCO land at 4:40 p.m.

EMH @ Epcot and Via Napoli at 9;15 p.m.

10/25--open day. Ken and I get to relax. :beach:

We may go to Ak later in the day or later in the trip. I only go to that park for him. I could skip it and not miss it at all. He loves EE.

1900 Park Faire 5:55 p.m.
MNSSHP nite!!!!! :cool1:

10/26--Crystal Palace 8:25 a.m.
Raglan Road 8:15 p.m.

10/27--WWOHP/Universal!pixiedust: I want to try a butter beer!!!!!
California Grill 9:35 p.m.

10/28--Captain's Grille 9 a.m. I want the dark chocolate waffle!
Disney studios!!!!!!!
Yachtsman Steakhouse 5 p.m.
Fantasmic! Disney studios EMH nite

10/29--Ohana 10:20 a.m.
Check into Pop!
MK EMH nite

10/30--Chef Mickey 9 a.m.
open day
Jiko 8 p.m.

10/31--Akershus 8:30 a.m.

Universal again. It is Halloween.

Epcot nite!

11/01--flight home 6:50a.m.

Hi! Just found your trip report and your plans sound so much fun! I've never heard of the shopping outlet, but that sounds right up my alley. I could easily spend a whole day at something like that.

Your dining plans look delicious. I've always wanted to do the DXDP. And I also love that your DH is going as himself at the MNSSHP! :rotfl:

Oh yay!!!!! I have a reader! :cool1:

I agree, I could get lost in those outlet stores and then hubs would kill me! lol. :rotfl2:

We are not doing any dining plan this trip. I decided against it since I eat more kids meals and smaller meals anyway. It didn't make sense to spend all that extra money when my boss just gives us gift cards.

Hope you enjoy the ptr!!!!! I have a v log on youtube and will be updating it daily starting next month leading up to our trip!!!!!

Oh you'll love the Disney cruise!!!!!! I've never been on the Dream, but the Wonder was really nice, so I know that the Dream has to be incredible!!!!! And CBR is our fave resort! The internal bus is a lifesaver! It's soooo nice. I miss it. *big cry*

So today ,I set out my bags for the trip and tried on a few outfits I wanted to wear. I saved the bathing suit for last and I actually looked pretty good in it! :beach:

I also put my costume together. It's the easiest Halloween costume I've ever picked out. I'm going to be Minnie and my costume consists of a red striped t shirt with capri leggings and a skirt. I have the cutest ear hat to go with it! :lovestruc I got it at Disneyland last year with hubs when we went to D23!

Nando, my chihuhua who is impossibly spoiled got very mad when he saw the bags and pouted. This happens every time mommy goes anywhere with the big bags. :blush: He's figured out it means I'm going to be gone awhile. lol. Smart dog.

So, that's it for now. I will keep you updated.

Anna, aka Disneywife

Here is our stuff from layaway:

photo-15_zpsd9df9581.jpg

A dress my dad got me I saved for the trip:

photo-14_zps967e7040.jpg

And me as Minnie!!!!!!

photo-11_zpsad5f3aa2.jpg

You can't tell, but I have a skirt on over a pair of jean capri leggings. I figured why go buy a costume when i have the makings here! I look silly I know, but it is a halloween costume. Why not have some fun with it? Ken won't be wearing any costume. He never does. He goes as himself. I can't wait to go trick or treating and see the Villians show!

Ok. We have our Garden Grocer list!!!!

We are eating some of our meals in our room so Kenny can have his downtime and we can hang out. We are using gift cards from an employer and going room only.

Anyhoo, here's my list:

whole milk
cereal
bread
Jif extra crunchy peanut butter
apple juice
Dr Pepper....do not separate Kenny and i from our Dr Pepper! lol
Ruffles reduced fat chips
water
Dannon coffee yogurt (2)
sea salt almonds
Banana Boat Aloe Vera gel....Ken gets burned easy Already have sunscreen.

So that's it for now. Getting things together and going to start packing in another couple of weeks!

I just got my order placed for GG.

Here is what I got:

Apple and Eve's organic apple juice
distilled water
6 pack of Doritos singles
Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
Dr. Pepper 8 pack
Pepsi Caffeine free 12 pack
Oreos....Ken's favorite cookies
bread
Seagrams frozen strawberry daquiris and Pina Colada
Seagrams Sangria wine coolers

My mom had some aloe vera she hasn't used this summer, so that's something off my list!

I plan to pick up some milk, yogurt, and cereal at the store there. I'm bringing my favorite almonds for the yogurt. :good vibes

I also got my carryon packed, makeup packed and also toiletries. Our clothes are folded and waiting to be packed. Getting lots done! :)

Hi OP...I was just checking back on your thread. It's getting close now. I bet you're excited. We're bummed we're not going to manage a trip this year.

I was rereading from the beginning to refresh my memory of what you're doing and I was wondering if you had to pay change fees for the time you changed your flights. I always feel locked in once we book a flight because the fees are so high.

How does Garden Grocer work? We've never done that. We rent a car and stop for some snacks and stuff on the way from the airport. With GG do you have to be in your room when they deliver? Or will they leave it for you?

We did SW, so no change fees!

How GG works is you make your order and they will ship it to the hotel. You can pick it up at the front desk at your leisure. You don't have to be in your room. The delivery fee is steep....12.00 but since we don't rent a car, it's worth it to us!

We did SW, so no change fees!

How GG works is you make your order and they will ship it to the hotel. You can pick it up at the front desk at your leisure. You don't have to be in your room. The delivery fee is steep....12.00 but since we don't rent a car, it's worth it to us!

Ah, OK. We never fly SW so I didn't realize they don't have change fees. I may have to look in to them for the next time. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter