Two Castaways: WDW+DCL = Dream Vacation! August 17-26, 2012 TR Updated 9/4

Loving your trip report!! Reading trip reports about people of the same age & interests makes a huge difference! Good luck on your move & I can't wait to read more...no pressure! ;)

Enjoying your latest trippie! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Good luck on your move and congrats to Jeremy on his promotion! :woohoo:

Loving the report so far! :banana:

I too am fair skinned and despite putting on buckets of SPF 60 at Castaway Cay, I burn too a little too! I stay out of the sun as much as I can now! :worried:

Love the ship photo of you guys on CC, if only the photographer had framed you better so that you couldn't see the little box made of chalk on the ground where they place you :rolleyes2 ::yes:: :rotfl2:

Did you hear about the DVC special on PAP's from Oct 1-Dec 31st? Obviously it won't work for this year for you guys but if you have the extra cash, you can scoop 2 of those babies up now and activate them next year ::yes:: Even with the DVC PAP renewal, you can still save over $100 on each pass :thumbsup2

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you! My husband just got a relocation promotion at work, so I am in the middle of getting our house ready for sale, so I have been super busy painting and cleaning etc. as soon as I get a little spare time I will be back in action with the TR!
Hi Andrea.....good luck with your move and cleaning! Are you getting closer to the Magic? Your trip report has been great can't wait to read your next installment. Laurie :)

Hi Andrea.....good luck with your move and cleaning! Are you getting closer to the Magic? Your trip report has been great can't wait to read your next installment. Laurie :)

Anxiously waiting for more! We're on the Dream in December, so this is getting me really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter