Two BBB appts??

ladeeesquire

Mouseketeer
I was trying to book my dd for a second BBB appt (one on formal the other on semi formal) and it keeps telling me that it conflicts with the first appt. Uh, no it doesn't, its on another day. Can you only book one?

It's probably like Palo and Remy, only one can be booked before boarding. It may be possible to book a second on board.

I was just reading a trip report where one little girl had 3 (!) appts over the course of the week. So it can happen- just not sure how they booked it.... good luck!

I was able to book 2 appointments for my daughter - one on formal night and one on semi-formal night. They were 2 different packages, so I don't know that makes the difference? :confused3

I went on the Fantasy in April when u could only book onboard......my daughter ended up going to BBB twice. If u go 3 times, they do have an all-inclusive (3 outfits, etc.) package for $600 and it also comes with a hard rolling luggage. We saw a little girl getting the package while we were there.

I was just reading a trip report where one little girl had 3 (!) appts over the course of the week. So it can happen- just not sure how they booked it.... good luck!

That is a special package that includes three appointments.

I went on the Fantasy in April when u could only book onboard......my daughter ended up going to BBB twice. If u go 3 times, they do have an all-inclusive (3 outfits, etc.) package for $600 and it also comes with a hard rolling luggage. We saw a little girl getting the package while we were there.

My daughter is currently saving her money for this. She sold her old iPad and started doing chores for for an allowance...I sure hope they still have it in a year! :thumbsup2

epgirl said:

Wow.

It's called the Royal Sea package. I must admit, that rolling suitcase was adorable! I so wanted to buy just the suitcase for my daughter but they don't sell it separately. It's called the Princess Royal Rolling Trunk and it's pink. I think it says Disney Fantasy on it but I can't remember. Also, even though the package says the child gets 1 Castle, 1 Under the Sea, and 1 Pirate makeover, the Fairy Godmothers-in-training said you can just pick another Castle or whatever if u didn't want to do Pirate. Basically, they would let u do whichever makeovers u wanted so long as u got your 3 makeovers.
My DD just did the Crown makeover on both the formal and semi-formal nights and my DS did the Royal Knight package on the semi-formal night. My DD wore her own Cinderella and Rapunzel gowns to the BBB during her makeovers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter