Twinkie tiramasu?

sweet maxine

DIS Veteran
My family is planning to try the Pop Century food court to use some of our lunch vouchers. My daughter saw the Twinkie tiramasu on the menu, also the tye-dyed cheesecake. She loves tiramasu, and I have made it several times. What is this one like? Any reviews?

I tried one when we went in Jan. and it was ok. It wasn't any big deal. I would probably pass on it next time around in fact.

Hard to explain what it tastes like...but it isn't anything special IMO.

We tried it back in January and it seemed less potent than a traditional tiramasu (read, less espresso taste). It sort of tasted like sponge cake and vanilla pudding with some chocolate. I really couldn't tell if there was an espresso syrup as well.

Thanks for your responses. I have even thought about trying to make it at home before we leave and use Twinkies for the base. I use some Kahlua to make the syrup and it really has a good flavor! I wonder how they make the tye-dyed cheesecake? I know my daughter will want to try that as well. What cute desserts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter