Twin Blow Up at POP

skilesare

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Is there enough room for a twin blow up in the POP rooms? We'll also have a Pack and Play. We are trying to figure out the best sleeping arangments and don't know if we should Request a King for my wife and I and then bring a blow up for our son 4 and PnP for Daughter 18mos. Or if the two doubles would be better. If we don the two doubles will there be enough room for a twin blow up?

-skile

That sounds like a lot of stuff for one room. We always did 2 doubles. Mom/baby in one bed. Dad/child in the other.

Hi,

Is there enough room for a twin blow up in the POP rooms? We'll also have a Pack and Play. We are trying to figure out the best sleeping arangments and don't know if we should Request a King for my wife and I and then bring a blow up for our son 4 and PnP for Daughter 18mos. Or if the two doubles would be better. If we don the two doubles will there be enough room for a twin blow up?

-skile

King bedded rooms only hold 2 adults and one child under the age of 3. If you have a twin sized blow up it will fit into a room with 2 double beds just fine.

It is going to be VERY tight w/ the pack and play as well. Not a lot of free floor space in those rooms.

My husband and I have two children. We stayed at Pop last February in a room with two doubles. I brought a twin inflatable matttress *hoping* it would fit between the bed and the wall for my 9 year old, as she is a CRAZY sleeper. It juuuuust fit perfectly! My husband took one bed to himself and our three year old and I shared the other. It worked perfectly for us! We intend to do the same thing in September!

I think you have to get a room with 2 doubles based on the amount of people you have.

Are you and DW planning on sleeping in separate beds? If not, put you and DW in one bed, DS in the other, and DD in the pack 'n play.

Even if you and DW are sleeping separately (maybe one of you is a crazy sleeper?), you could put DS in the bed with one of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!