TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I still haven't finished my TR because I'm always on this thread. Does it ever let up? Hahaha... I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Yea, get to it! ha ha just kidding, I can totally relate!

=
Just wanted to pop in and say HI . Ok off to wrap gifts now . BBL:surfweb: Edward so dazzing I need to look like this :cool2: .

Hi! Welcome! Good job getting some actual work done!

Thanks to Meyer and her love of Muse, I decided to re-visit them on my cd shelf.

I'm typically too cheap to buy CD's but now I want that one!

Can anyone on here please create and post a picture of Edward wearing a Santa hat

smileybananasantalarge.gif

RE: The blood typing scene

I had read that this was one of the only things that Stephanie put in the book that had happened to her. It seemed like a funny thing so she added it to the story.

I kept waiting for the "blood makes our heroine faint" fact to resurface but it never did. I felt like it was a weird sort of inclusion if it weren't going to live on in the story but.. oh well.

Here is an article that briefly mentions why the blood typing scene was left out.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2008/11/twilight-coun-2.html

1. Have you read all four books? Yes, in one week.
2. Who created you into a 'newborn' (i.e. who turned you on to the series?) My oldest daughter Kyra.
3. How many times have you seen the movie...so far? 3
4. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Edward
5. What was your most favorite scene in the first book? The kiss and Baseball Scene
6. What was your favorite scene in the movie? The Baseball Scene
7. Say you were the director for New Moon, would you change anything from the first movie? Would you re-cast anyone? First, I would go back in time and recast that nasty waitress- ICK. Secondly, for New Moon, I would make sure that whoever Jacob is, that they make their relationship shine on the screen so that you feel for him when Edward comes back. Also I would make Jane as creepy as ever!
8. Do you wish that Midnight Sun, the unfinished book written from Edward's point of view, should still be young adult fiction or written with a more mature frame of mind? Young Adult.
9. If you were Bella, would you want to become a vampire? Not sure, seeing all of my loved ones die as I live eternally would hurt, so actually, probably not.
10. Just what is it about Edward Cullen?? His eyes and the security Bella finds in him.
Bonus question :confused:
Do you think:
A: We should still not try and post spoilers to protect those who haven't finished the series OR
B: Should we put a disclaimer in the first post, and post freely from now on?

I want to post freely.

1. Have you read all four books? Yes, the first 3, 6 times and Breaking Dawn 3 times
2. Who created you into a 'newborn' (i.e. who turned you on to the series?) The DIS boards
3. How many times have you seen the movie...so far? Unfortunately none.
4. Team Edward or Team Jacob? TEAM EDWARD
5. What was your most favorite scene in the first book? The scenes where they are in the lunch room sitting together, and when it is Edwards turn to ask questions of Bella
6. What was your favorite scene in the movie? N/A
7. Say you were the director for New Moon, would you change anything from the first movie? Would you re-cast anyone? N/A
8. Do you wish that Midnight Sun, the unfinished book written from Edward's point of view, should still be young adult fiction or written with a more mature frame of mind? Keep true to the series, but a more mature framework would be nice!
9. If you were Bella, would you want to become a vampire? Oh Yes!
10. Just what is it about Edward Cullen?? He is unattainable, a gentleman, superhero, and mythical all at the same time!

Bonus question
Do you think:
A: We should still not try and post spoilers to protect those who haven't finished the series OR
B: Should we put a disclaimer in the first post, and post freely from now on? Option B

lmao... I just love... how bella goads her in BD

1. Have you read all four books? YES!!
2. Who created you into a 'newborn' (i.e. who turned you on to the series?) My Friend Tessa originally told me about them - then I picked up the book at a bookstore an read the back of Twilight - I was so intrigued that I bought the book.
3. How many times have you seen the movie...so far? 6
4. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Team Edward
5. What was your most favorite scene in the first book? The first time she was aware Edward was in her room
6. What was your favorite scene in the movie? The Kiss and the Baseball game
7. Say you were the director for New Moon, would you change anything from the first movie? Would you re-cast anyone? I would have the Blood Typing scene in the movie, I would also have them saying I love you more often like they did in the book.
8. Do you wish that Midnight Sun, the unfinished book written from Edward's point of view, should still be young adult fiction or written with a more mature frame of mind? -I would love a more mature frame of mind so that we could see what he was really thinking.
9. If you were Bella, would you want to become a vampire? Yes - I'd want to be with him forever.
10. Just what is it about Edward Cullen?? Hmm, Edward encompasses everything you dream about in a man or a vampire (LOL).
Bonus question
Do you think:
B: Should we put a disclaimer in the first post, and post freely from now on?
B- Post Freely

RE: The blood typing scene

I had read that this was one of the only things that Stephanie put in the book that had happened to her. It seemed like a funny thing so she added it to the story.

I kept waiting for the "blood makes our heroine faint" fact to resurface but it never did. I felt like it was a weird sort of inclusion if it weren't going to live on in the story but.. oh well.

Here is an article that briefly mentions why the blood typing scene was left out.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2008/11/twilight-coun-2.html

everything got fuzzy after she said, "full body scan of Rob"......

Ok, I'm gonna say this. I was waiting for someone else to bring it up, and maybe it's just me.

Did anyone thinkg Rosalie had a big butt?? I just remember the scene in the cafeteria when she was walking by Bella, and I think her butt looked big!!! :confused3

Ok, I'm gonna say this. I was waiting for someone else to bring it up, and maybe it's just me.

Did anyone thinkg Rosalie had a big butt?? I just remember the scene in the cafeteria when she was walking by Bella, and I think her butt looked big!!! :confused3

OMG in the first scene in the cafeteria....her butt looked HUUGE! It's a standing joke between DH and I. When she walks in we both burst into hysterics. :rotfl: She doesn't appear too big in any other scene but those jeans in that scene really are not flattering! :scared1:

man....I'm thinking something reallllly bad about stuffing and stockings......

Sunny, YOU get the prize for the most "mind-in-the-gutter girl." Not me, babe. :lmao:

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of that "Santa Baby" song. "...and hurry down the chimney tonight!" (or in my window, whatever works, Edward Claus!) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter