TWA ticket holders,OUCH!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
IT WAS ANNOUNCED ON THE PM NEWS, TWA IS SOLD TO AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!

Now what do we do??? I have tickets for 3/23/01-4/07/01/.What do I do? Will our tickets be honered?? Will it cost us more?less?lol! :eek: i bought them thru lowestfares.com do i have any recourse??

Oooohhh,i have a headache!!!!

[This message was edited by tink2dw on 01-10-01 at 10:10 PM.]

Calm down. You have nothing to worry about. This has been in the news for 3 days. The airline has not been sold yet. In fact, they filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy today. They will continue to operate as normal, but some schedules may be affected. Just check with the airline a couple of days before your flights.

I called them today and heard that they are working like normal for at least 6 months because the transition will take a while. I would keep watching for news as the situation might change and call to reconfirm a few times until it is time. It should still be ok for a little while.

Best of luck!
Jenn

Thanks for all the info!! If the prices drop should i do anything,or just keep what I have??

mickey01.jpg

I think I remember that you are travelling during Spring Break. If so, the prices will not drop between now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter