TV Info

bobbi565

DIS Veteran
Can anyone just off Fantasy say what on demand movies were available? Also, what's the TV lineup? Thanks so much!

We really didn't spend too much time watching TV, but I do remember that there were a ton of movies available. Any Disney movie that you could want, new or old. Some of the more recent movies that I remember seeing were Jack the Giant Slayer and The Hobbit. Were there any in particular that you were looking for, I might be able to recall seeing it if I had a title. We just didn't have time to watch any.

We really didn't spend too much time watching TV, but I do remember that there were a ton of movies available. Any Disney movie that you could want, new or old. Some of the more recent movies that I remember seeing were Jack the Giant Slayer and The Hobbit. Were there any in particular that you were looking for, I might be able to recall seeing it if I had a title. We just didn't have time to watch any.

Thanks! So I can assume by your comment that all the Pixar movies are available? How about the Marvel hero films?

Yes, the Pixar movies were on there but I don't recall seeing any of the Marvel movies. I was kind of surprised because Iron Man 3 was showing in the theaters so I thought 1 and 2 would be on there, but they weren't.

We watched the Jack the Giant Slayer movie, Boom, a bunch of Pixar, the Hobbit. . .

There were others but I can't remember. I think maybe Spiderman was one of them, but I don't remember seeing any other Marvel movies. Iron Man 3- 3D is playing in the theater as is Frankenwienie and Oz the Great and Powerful and some others. (Fantasy - June 1-8, 2013).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter