Tuxedo Rental

Scrappy520

Mouseketeer
DH is not sure if he wants to wear a tux for the 2 fancy dinner nites. I'd love him to. If he changes his mind & at the last minute decides to rent one, is there tux rental on the ship? Expensive? What's the availability? Just want to keep that option open if possible.

I investigated this for my hubby and on the website I was referred to, it said they do have a small inventory on board but it is first come first served.

My DH doesn't really own a suit so renting a tux is cheaper than buying a suit (which he will probably not wear again.....)

The link is http://www.cruiselineformal.com/prod_dcl_m.html I hope thi link works, I have never tried that before....

Don't forget e-bay. My DH found a new tux for about the same price as a rental. Now he has it for our next cruise and no excuse not to take to me out in the meantime. He was able to have it tailored to fit him and he wasn't wearing someone else's clothes.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter