Tux Rental?

gonzalj1

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I've finally proven that Google is not the all knowing master of the universe I thought it is. I'm looking for someplace I can rent tuxedos for myself and DS 5 for our August cruise. Any suggestions?

The link to the company DCL uses is in the DIS DCL FAQ thread under TUX RENTALS. :) I to suggest that you look on Ebay for your DS's tux however. I found one for DS last year for $30 shipped...much less than the rental.

You can rent them through the company DCL contracts with. Google 'cruiselineformal' for the website.

Hubby did this for our Eastern voyage in January and it worked out great. He entered his measurements online and the tux was delivered to our stateroom our first evening on board.

The little guys wearing their tuxes around the ship were simply adorable. I'm sure your son will be a hit! :cool2:

Ditton on ebay. Just got a tux for my DS 4 - was under $30 (including shipping). When done will probably just sell it on ebay / craigslist

Are tux's really needed for formal night?

Will a nice suit not do?

A nice suit will do just fine. In our case, hubby was trying to cut down on the packing a bit by leaving the suit at home. Besides, his renting a tux gave me a great excuse to have to buy a new dress. ;)

hmmm I always manage to pack waaaay too much stuff (even after I take half of it back out) I'll have to think on this a bit.

We rented a tux for DH on the 7 night Eastern. We were with the "Pink Ribbon Cruise Group", and were travelling with 30 other folks. DH wore his tux the first formal night, and was dubbed "Mr Bond", by the 27 other ladies in our party. He did look great, and to this day when we run into folks from the cruise online they refer to us as "Mr. & Mrs. Bond".
We have rented several times on longer cruises so that we don't have to carry a suit with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!