Tutto Italia YAY all the Way!!!

mick0613

Earning My Ears
Just back from a fabulous Disney vacation. There seems to be very conflicting opinions about Tutto Italia in WS Epcot. We had a WONDERFUL dinner experience there last week. It is very nice, food was great & service was also very good. It was not like any of the "chain" italian restaurants like I've seen mentioned before. Although, I also enjoy Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill & Carrabba's. They are all good but different. We were very pleased with Tutto, infact my husband thought it was our best dinner of the entire trip. I recommend it to anyone who is considering it.

I have a lunch ADR there, but I just noticed allears says there is rack of lamb in the dinner menu (not the lunch). I'm thinking about switching lunch for dinner. Was there rack of lamb in the dinner menu? What fish options were available? And ditto on the pp - what did you order?

glad you had a good time! I've been thinking about trying Tutto. We have eaten at the old Italian restaurant that used to be there and that was good. I'm interested in what you ordered as well :)

I have a lunch ADR there, but I just noticed allears says there is rack of lamb in the dinner menu (not the lunch). I'm thinking about switching lunch for dinner. Was there rack of lamb in the dinner menu? What fish options were available? And ditto on the pp - what did you order?

At lunch time you can get the gnocchi... :lovestruc

Once you try it, you can join our Gnocchi Fan Club... one day, this club will be bigger than the Dole Whip Fan Club! :goodvibes

At lunch time you can get the gnocchi... :lovestruc

Once you try it, you can join our Gnocchi Fan Club... one day, this club will be bigger than the Dole Whip Fan Club! :goodvibes

LOL, I'll tell DH, since he loves gnocchi! I usually don't eat potatoes, but if it's as good as you say, I'll make an exception. That's what vacations are for, right?

BTW, I thought the dole whip floats were just OK, too sweet, so I probably won't be joining that fan club.

Just back from a fabulous Disney vacation. There seems to be very conflicting opinions about Tutto Italia in WS Epcot. We had a WONDERFUL dinner experience there last week. It is very nice, food was great & service was also very good. It was not like any of the "chain" italian restaurants like I've seen mentioned before. Although, I also enjoy Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill & Carrabba's. They are all good but different. We were very pleased with Tutto, infact my husband thought it was our best dinner of the entire trip. I recommend it to anyone who is considering it.

This is good to hear. We will be trying it out in less than a month!!! Thanks!:banana:

We loved it too! The mozzarella sticks on the kids menu is made with fresh mozzarrella. The kids didn't eat it, but we did!

We ate at Tutto in October 2009 and it was also my favorite meal of the whole trip! I had Petto di Pollo and my boyfriend had the Penne Caprese. For desert, I had a canoli and my boyfriend had tiramisu.

SDC10525.jpg

SDC10524.jpg

SDC10526.jpg

SDC10527.jpg

Good to hear some positive feedback. We are trying out Tutto for the first time this August.

Tutto is one of our favorites! What did you have? I always get the Penne Caprese.

I had

Farfalle - bowtie pasta, Italian prosciutto ham, peas, parmesan cream $24
Copetta Sotto Bosco - berries, zabaglione cream gelato and chocolate sauce $14.00

I can't get away from these. I keep saying I'm going to try something new, but end up ordering the same old thing. And then the bread and marinated mushrooms/olives they serve with the meal just top off all the goodness.
Thank goodness for the dining plan, because I would never pay $14 for a dessert. This is sooo good!

Thanks for the update. I was lucky enough to squeeze out an ADR for my daughters 14th birthday that is happening our 3rd day there. She wanted to visit the Italy Pavillion so it worked out perfect. Glad to hear that it should be a special meal for her celebration. :thumbsup2

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, to Tutto Italia. Not a big fan of Italian Restaurants I cook mostly Italian food and make most of it from scratch. Been to Italy 5 times. So I'm very critical of Italian cooking. Not so with Tutto, I thought the food was cooked with care using fresh ingredients.

I've only been there once since they have changed their name and will return again. Food and service was exceptional. We actually talked to the new manager about the wonderful improvements. He told us they are working hard to change the terrible image and reviews of this former restaurant.

Told us they are making an outdoor sitting area where they will be serving wine and a pizzeria. Can't wait!

Glad you enjoyed it so much. We've dined there four times previously and it was excellent each meal! Two reservations for our upcoming trip as well!

I agree with everyone else. We had lunch there about a month ago and the food and service was excellent. Calamari - mmmmmm. :love:

Robert

One of our very favorites, and I hate chain Italian food.......

The cotto dessert is probably the best dessert I've ever had!!

I just made a reservation there for our Epcot day in August! I had been trying to get any reservation around 7pm for our day there without luck and tried again today and Tutto Italia was open at 6:40 so I grabbed it up! Can't wait!!

I am so happy to hear all the good reviews. Our family loved the old Alfredo's and were sad to see it close. We have ressies for Tutto next Sat June 12 for dinner. We are very much looking forward to it. We are on QSDP and this will be our only TS.

Tutto Italia was one of our favorites from last trip. DH *loves* Italian, so it's on our "must-do" list for this next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!