Tutto Italia - refurb?

TI double-GUH ER

Mouseketeer
I just tried to make a reservation for Tutto Italia in August. They are saying that there is no availability for lunch or dinner for an entire week. This sounds suspicious to me...
But would it be possible that they are closing for a refurb? Anyone know anything?

There seems to be several reports this week of people unable to make reservations at certain restaurants in August. I've seen Le Cellier, Cape May and Ohana mentioned. I'm guessing they just haven't been loaded into the system yet.

I noticed the same thing. Trying to book between 8/17/17 and 8/25/17 and I could not find a single ADR. I was thinking maybe refurb, but it has only been 5-years since they totally redid it. I think the PP has it right, probably just a delay in getting loaded to the system. I will keep trying and will report back if I notice that it opens up. Others...please do the same.

I just tried making a ressie for tuto the third week of August for lunch or dinner with no luck as well. Hopefully its some type of mistake.

They just opened a bunch on Wednesday. I got 15 for the morning of July 4th. Might be worth looking again.

Anyone know what's going on with Tutto Italia? Tried to book for September and no times for lunch OR dinner. Just delayed in posting dates?

Same thing just happened to me for tutto in September. I guess we should just check back to see if it opens.

I was able to make reservations today for Tutto in mid-September-they just added dates. I couldn't make them yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts