Tutto Italia closed for refurb?

Zachsmom4

Mouseketeer
Just read on the weekly All Ears newsletter that Tutto Italia will be closed for refurbishment from February 2012 until April 2012. Can anyone confirm this?

If closed I will need to pick a new restaurant for an ADR....

That might explaine why I have been trying to get ADR in Feb 2012 and no openings for size 2-4 at all for lunch or dinner for the whole week. I wondered if that was going on. Lets keep our fingers crossed that it won't be:)

Hmmm, this is interesting. I tried to get an ADR there for our January trip and was unable to. I had posted this on another thread and someone replied and said that Tutto Italia will be refurbished then. I wonder if they changed the refurbish dates.

Aha! That's why I couldn't book it in February!! They had ADRs avail. in December so this explains things!

Ooh, I didn't catch that on allears. Did it have a date for the re-opening in April? That is on our list for our spring break trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter