Tusker House

Ro Z

DIS Veteran
Friends just came back from their trip. Prob # 25. And they raved about TH breakfast. We have never been but are now looking to try it in Nov. Anyone else love it? Our problem is getting up and out in time for breakfast. We are all adults who like the night life. We usually are out of the room by 10-11am. We love breakfast food just not necessarily at typical breakfast times. How late do they serve? At home we love the places that serve breakfast all day, or til 2 pm. ;)

I think they finish up between 11 and 11:30 AM.

We didn't care for it. The food was all right, but having to wait 30 minutes for a table (after they took my pager back) because they forgot about me and one of the characters completely skipping us and then getting mad because we asked for her to be sent back kind of put me over the edge here.

Most everyone else loves it, so I'm sure it'll be fine for you. Have fun--we had a great time last November!

We are also not early risers and we do TH around 10:30. We like it because there are many options that are not traditional breakfast fare and we treat it as a brunch.

I have had breakfast here on my last 4 vacations and have another booked for next month.

I have breakfast here at least every trip - love the characters and love the food. I usually schedule a late breakfast and go on the safari ride a couple of times before breakfast. But last time I got there late and just grabbed a FP, went to breakfast and then went on the ride.

Definately our favorite breakfast! Many non-typical foods and a great atmosphere. If there were a downside i' have to say its quite a bit louder than other places. We've got a 8:05 for our next trip in Nov

Love TH! We went for the first time in September 2011. It was a last minute decision and I'm so glad we were able to get our ADR about a week before our trip ( it pays to stalk the dining reservations). The food was great an it was eat to try different things for breakfast that you normally don't see on WDW breakfast buffets, but having the old standbys were great too. Our character interaction was great and they made a big deal of DS5's birthday.

We have never been but are now looking to try it in Nov. Anyone else love it?
. . . for food quality, probably the best character eatery
. . . character interaction is super

How late do they serve?
. . . taste last breakfast ADR is 10:35am
. . . they start changing over to lunch at 11:00am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter